Zeebra Resource Solutions are a recruitment consultancy firm, with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. We are recognized as specialists and market leaders in the IT and Telco areas. Our clients are mostly international companies interested in establishing themselves in Central and Eastern Europe.
Snr QA Automation Engineer - complex system level testing
Main key words: QA Automation / coding / technical testing / Windows Applications / PowerShell / SQL / C#
There are tens and tens of job offers for QA Engineers of all technologies and levels but most are similar to the point it is difficult to tell them apart...But not this one. This position is Unique and here is why:
- You would be working on testing commercial packaged end product used by tens of thousand organizations worldwide
- It is not something you've worked on before almost sure of it - testing complex enterprise level back-up and restore systems
- The work is varied and challenging - can involve some coding ( if you're interested in it), can be dealing with lower level bugs, can be functional or stress testing - whatever your expertise and specialization in QA is, we need it!
- You will work in a trust based environment with engineering culture at organization's core and everything evolving around it - no nonsense policies and regulations - just you, your team and complex but fun technical problems to solve
- You will be rewarded not only by solving technical challenges, but also by unrivaled compensation package - one of the best on the local market
Our client creates software products to solve complicated tasks in the areas of data protection and management. Their products are used by several hundreds of thousands of companies all over the world, including most of Fortune 500.
The tech stack consists of - VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V and Nutanix AHV virtualization platforms; Windows, Linux and Unix operating systems; Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, Oracle and SAP HANA servers and databases; Amazon, Azure and Google public clouds; and many other technologies forming the core of the modern IT-world.
We are now looking for several Senior QA Automation Engineers will join and strengthen one of major product lines:
- Data Protection: a suite of products for data backup and restore in virtual, physical and cloud environments.
- Data Management: a set of products for monitoring, reporting, and process automation in virtual, physical and cloud environments.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and supporting automated tests for one or several products
- Communicating with other participants of the product development process
- Participating in planning and creating the test automation strategy for your products
- Participating in automated testing framework development and supporting internal test systems
- Training and development of new team members
- Evaluating test results, maintaining defects database
A set of technologies and tools used varies from project to project, and includes:
- PowerShell, SQL, C#;
- Selenium WebDriver, FitNesse, TestCafe, Pester;
- Jenkins, TeamCity, GitLab/Microsoft TFS.
The more from the above list you have experience with, the better. But this is not a strict requirement at all. You may well be an experienced Java Test Automation Engineer or developing scripts for testing in Linux, Perl, Bash or Shell - we'd still love to see you and talk to you.
Expected Experience and Qualifications
- Technical education or passion for technology.
- 3+ years of experience in test automation.
- Expertise and desire to write a quality code and grow professionally in the software programming area.
- Deep understanding of software development principles and the QA role in this process.
- Experience developing test automation strategies and plans, analysing test progress, and optimising the processes.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows, Linux or Unix operating systems.
- Open and flexible mind, common sense, clear logic, analytical skills.
- Desire and ability to work in a team.
- Good level of English language
Additional skills that will help you in your job:
- Experience working with databases like Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle Database.
- Experience working with virtualization platforms like VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Understanding of network technologies and systems (DNS, DHCP, basic network settings, etc.)
- Experience managing and developing a test automation or development team.
What's on offer:
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people.
- Competitive salary and regular pay rises.
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium health insurance program for you and your children, additional payments for sick leave, English classes, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract, and many others.
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism.
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library.
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: one additional salary as a one-time payment.
Informace o pozici
- ZEEBRA Resource Solutions, s.r.o.
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer, Tester
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency