Zeebra Resource Solutions are a recruitment consultancy firm, with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. We are recognized as specialists and market leaders in the IT and Telco areas. Our clients are mostly international companies interested in establishing themselves in Central and Eastern Europe.
Senior Developer - Java, Spring , Hibernate,
Senior Java Developer
Our client is an exciting FinTech company which has revolutionized the online consumer finance industry. State-of-the art software is at the heart of their business and the main driver of the future growth. They already have a well established SW Development Organization based in Prague, just moved to brand new offices in Pankrac and are looking to further grow their team of SW Engineers.
You will be provided with an entrepreneurial work environment to be bold, curious and pioneering in your job. To achieve excellent results, you will have professional freedom to strive for creative solutions in complex situations.
The following should give you an idea of the tech stack and environment:
Java 8 – Spring – Hibernate – Groovy – Jetty – PostgreSQL – React.js – HTML5 – Vaadin – Cucumber – Scala
The more of these you’re familiar with, the better! If you are not familiar with all of these -you will be soon! :)
- Your main task will be to write excellent code – no surprise here! We aim at providing low-friction working experience to our tech guys and gals so they can focus on what they do best!
- You’ll be working as part of a cross-functional agile team and you’ll be sharing your ideas, suggestions, and concerns about the project of interest on daily basis.
- Making recommendations for improvements.
- You’re a passionate and experienced Java Developer, ideally with a degree in Computer Science or IT
- You have good communication skills and a nice personality :)
- You speak and write English at an advanced level
What's on offer:
- Challenging projects that you will have real impact on
- Competitive salary
- One of a kind employee development programme to support you in your personal and professional development
- Medical package
- Other smaller and bigger perks including regular team get-togethers, fresh fruits/ sandwiches in the office, wide selection of teas and coffees at your disposal, etc.
If you are interested to apply or would simply like to get more info about this opportunity please send me an email to Alex At Zeebra Dot Cz or just click the apply button below.
Informace o pozici
- ZEEBRA Resource Solutions, s.r.o.
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency