Zeebra Resource Solutions are a recruitment consultancy firm, with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. We are recognized as specialists and market leaders in the IT and Telco areas. Our clients are mostly international companies interested in establishing themselves in Central and Eastern Europe.
.Net / C# / SQL Developer (server - side development)
Our client is a UK headquartered international corporation with the Development Center in Prague. They can boast having one of the most talented software development teams in the CEE region. If you are tired of mediocrity and feel unchallenged in your current position come and join the elite of software development. The requirements for reliability and complexity of the projects will challenge even the most talented and skilled professionals.
For one of the teams, we are currently looking for a C# / .NET developer with very good knowledge of the .Net framework and databases (MS SQL, Oracle), SQL/T-SQL.
This is NOT a front-end or web application development, rather core server-side application development using C# and SQL.
Main duties: Develop and implement new functionality and enhance platform on the server side. The client side is primary C# / .Net and WinForm technologies while the server side is C# / .Net and MS SQL 2008 for DB.
This is not just a coding/programming role, you will be involved in the following tasks:
• Technical analysis based on supplied functional specifications
• Development of robust and practical solutions
• Involvement in the full project life cycle in a technical capacity
• Support and training of support staff for new developments
• Very strong server-side programming skills in C#/.Net(4.0 and up)
• Thorough knowledge of MS SQL Server 2000-12 and SQL(stored procedures, triggers)
• Awareness of Agile/Scrum development process
• Good understanding of multi-threading and memory management
• C++ programming knowledge is also advantageous, but not required
• Strong communication skills in English, both verbal and written
• Experience in working on projects with an appreciation of the full development life cycle
• 25 days holidays
• Excellent Salary Levels
• Genuine performance-based bonuses.
• All standard benefits (mobile, lunch vouchers, pension plan, etc)
• Professional and luxurious offices
• Working with latest and continually evolving technologies
• Everyday Use of English
• Continual international training opportunities
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please email your application and CV to or immediate consideration.
Informace o pozici
- ZEEBRA Resource Solutions, s.r.o.
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
Pobřežní 46, 18600 Praha – Karlín, Česká republika