Zeebra Resource Solutions are a recruitment consultancy firm, with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. We are recognized as specialists and market leaders in the IT and Telco areas. Our clients are mostly international companies interested in establishing themselves in Central and Eastern Europe.
Senior Scala Developer
We are looking for a senior Scala developer who will be responsible for implementing our trading applications. You will work tightly with a quantitative team and share your domain knowledge.
You will be a part of the small and agile development team with flexible working hours and possibility of working from home. We have daily stand-ups where you can discuss the progress of the weekly sprint with your colleagues.
We are a young experienced team with positive mood and friendly atmosphere. To keep the world-wide leading position in eSports betting, we are strongly results-focused company.
We need you if you have the following (skills and experience):
- At least 3 years experience with core Scala/Java backend development or strong
- C++ background with interest in move to JVM/Scala
- Experience with SQL and/or NoSQL databases
- Deep level of understanding on programming principles (SOLID, type- and resource-
- safety, invariants) and best practices
- Experience or interest in functional programming
- Experience with concurrent programming (Akka), messaging (Apache Kafka),
- serialization (Avro), persistence (Redis), cloud environment (AWS), Docker
- Experience with version control system (Git)
- Working in a team environment and being able to share knowledge and support other
- team members
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop reliable, low latency and scalable backend applications
- Implement infrastructure and decision making for trading on eSports betting platforms
- Constantly keep up to date with emerging trends and practices in backend
- development and share this with team
- Do code review for other developers in return for receiving review for your own code
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours and home office
- 5 weeks of paid vacation per year
- Mobile phone and MacBook
- Daily meal vouchers and Multisport card
- Modern offices located in the centre of Prague
Informace o pozici
- ZEEBRA Resource Solutions, s.r.o.
- Pobřežní 249/46, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
Thámova 166/18, 18600 Praha – Karlín, Česká republika
(+420) 222 313 635