Zeebra Resource Solutions are a recruitment consultancy firm, with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. We are recognized as specialists and market leaders in the IT and Telco areas. Our clients are mostly international companies interested in establishing themselves in Central and Eastern Europe.
SQL Developer (MS-SQL Server)
The successful candidate will be part of a team responsible for developing the database components, optimizing their performance and coming up with new features, She or he will be a senior developer within Wolf team responsible for all aspects of the development process, including technical design, implementation, code-reviews, testing, production deployment, and support with the focus on database.
This is a challenging role requiring strong technical skills and problem solving abilities well suited for a candidate who is motivated by the opportunity to build quality solutions in a technical environment. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a fantastic opportunity to work within a driven, like-minded team using a mix of different technologies with wide user base across the globe.
What will you be doing?
• Ownership of database component of Wolf
• Design of appropriate solutions within defined remit.
• Hands-on VS development for SQL Server (T-SQL, SPs, functions, optimization, query plan tuning etc.)
• Delivering solutions within a DevOps environment with a relentless focus on automation of testing and deployment via TeamCity and internal testing frameworks
• Full participation in Kanban software delivery process backed by Jira/Git/Bitbucket tooling with strong emphasis on code reviews and team collaboration
What we’re looking for:
• Strong ability to understand complex systems with a large number of interacting components
• Extensive SQL Server experience covering
o Stored procedures, functions
o Optimization using query plan
• Strong appreciations of SOLID design principles and its effective application in practice
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Automation / DevOps
• Agile development (preferably Scrum/Kanban)
• Excellent communication and team skills
• Providing support and resolving issues for systems in production
Skills that will help you in the role:
• C# Experience is a big benefit as Wolf is written in C#
• Development in scripting language such as Python
• Experience with Elastic Search, LogStash, Kibana, distributed systems (e.g. Data Synapse, NServiceBus) and messaging (e.g. Solace, RabbitMQ)
• Cross-region team experience
• Experience with rule based driven processing, ideally, within financial services business domain
Informace o pozici
- ZEEBRA Resource Solutions, s.r.o.
- Pobřežní 249/46, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer, Database specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
Thámova 166/18, 18600 Praha – Karlín, Česká republika
(+420) 222 313 635