Zeebra Resource Solutions are a recruitment consultancy firm, with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. We are recognized as specialists and market leaders in the IT and Telco areas. Our clients are mostly international companies interested in establishing themselves in Central and Eastern Europe.
Senior Test Analyst
Are you looking for challenging Test Analyst job opportunity? This might the right one for you.
The company's team is filled with passionate and committed specialists who pioneer new ways for consumers to interact with technology and digital video experiences. They serve Tier 1 telcos, cable operators, broadcasters, cinemas, hotels and airlines worldwide with offices in New York, London, Sydney and Prague... Clients include the BBC, Sky, British Telecom, Deutsche Telekom, Channel 5, Emirates, Virgin Atlantic, Qantas, Singapore Airlines and many more. We know our people are key to our success and we are looking for the best, the brightest and the most creative upcoming UI engineers in the industry. A passion for technology, Video on Demand, IP Video, iTV, Broadband TV, Consoles, Content Management are a big plus!!
- Reporting to the Services Director, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing testing across platforms and devices
- Covering the lifecycle of testing activities, including the preparations of test plans, test scripts, execution of tests, replication of defects, test reporting, retesting and closeout for delivery.
- Researching and analysis of problems
- Reviewing requirements and design documentation
- Assigning defect records for further actions including defect management
- Maintaining effective lines of communication with the regional services director, engineers and project managers, including contributing to test reports and team and/or client meetings
- Estimating the delivery of test preparation and execution activities to meet release targets
- Ensuring all work is delivered using best practice and the high degree of quality output
To be successful in this role:
- Excellent Software Test Analysis skills
- Work independently with responsibility for specific test scope areas
- Ability to understand Business and Technical Requirements and use these to create and maintain test conditions and scripts
- Ability to investigate problems, raise defects and follow defect fixes to a conclusion
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Excellent communicator both oral and written
- Experience working in software development and video centric web and product environments
- Accreditation to ISEB Foundation level
Informace o pozici
- ZEEBRA Resource Solutions, s.r.o.
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, IT Analyst, Tester
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employer type: Recruitment agency