Zeebra Resource Solutions are a recruitment consultancy firm, with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. We are recognized as specialists and market leaders in the IT and Telco areas. Our clients are mostly international companies interested in establishing themselves in Central and Eastern Europe.
DevOps Engineer - C#, NodeJS, Docker, Linux
About Our Team
You will be joining a team with a mission to modernize and improve software engineering practices. We are working to reduce the amount of time developers spend on boilerplate configuration and code, to maximize the time they spend producing customer value.
What would you be doing?
- You will help assemble an opinionated, modular, end-to-end solution for launching production-ready microservices while building on top of proven solutions and best-practices from the community, industry, and inside the company.
- 25% to 50% of your time will be spent helping developers use the platform, tightening feedback loops, understanding their needs.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience and/or training.
- Fluency in at least one “mainstream” development language, with C#, Java, or NodeJS being preferred.
- Familiarity with modern operations and deployment practices and technologies, including Linux systems and Docker.
- Expertise in configuring and troubleshooting application code running in a container orchestration environment, kubernetes preferred.
- Experience with networking and cloud infrastructure services, including content distribution networks, load balancing and virtual computing.
- Proficiency with scripting languages such as unix shell, powershell or groovy
- Experience coaching and supporting other engineers.
- Comfortable using and building open-source software and engaging with on-line engineering communities.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Used agile development such as Scrum or Kanban.
Informace o pozici
- ZEEBRA Resource Solutions, s.r.o.
- Pobřežní 249/46, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
Thámova 166/18, 18600 Praha – Karlín, Česká republika
(+420) 222 313 635