Zeebra Resource Solutions are a recruitment consultancy firm, with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. We are recognized as specialists and market leaders in the IT and Telco areas. Our clients are mostly international companies interested in establishing themselves in Central and Eastern Europe.
Senior DevOps Engineer - Python, CI / CD, Linux, AWS / Azure
DevOps or SRE? - that is the question :) We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to work as a Site Reliability Engineer... or the other way around:)
Semantics and terminology aside, here's who we are looking for and what the typical tasks are.
In your typical day you would be involved in the following activities:
- Design, run and operate AWS-based infrastructure powering the applications and services
- Automate provisioning of AWS resources to allow a complete self-service for other teams
- Build full CI / CD automation, provide required tooling and also help other teams to build their pipelines and run their services efficiently
- Design and run API routing platform.
But you will also be working on:
- Shaping the entire Cloud platform. It starts from designing the base building blocks routing requests and packets, then it continues through securing and automating the entire pipeline and it overlaps with orchestrating, building and shipping of the application code
- All services and application development teams will be in close touch with you. We all strongly believe in ownership and you will be helping other teams to adapt and use our tooling
Expected candidate profile, skills and experience:
- Proven hands-on experience with at least 1 scripting language, ideally Python
- Detailed knowledge of distributed systems and RESTful micro-services
- Broad experience with public clouds, like AWS, Azure and/or GCP.
- Strong knowledge of Linux internals and common Linux distributions.
- Experience with TCP/IP, load-balancing, routing principles, DNS, HTTP, SSL and API routing.
- Experience with describing infrastructure as a code, for example with CloudFormation, Terraform, Azure Resource Manager etc.
- Experience with CI/CD tools and writing pipelines.
Values we admire and hope you share
- We find joy and purpose in serving others.
- Making a difference is what we do. We do the right thing for the right reasons – and we do it well, even when it’s hard.
- You operate from a perspective of truly caring about our employees, clients, and customers and creating value for them.
- We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful.
- We believe in each other, in honesty, and in having fun. You won’t find egos or office walls here because we aren’t defined by titles – but by actions, behaviors and results.
- We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done.
- We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare.
- We are a company changing the world, one person at a time.
- Super high expectations? Bring it on? Our curiosity drives us.
- You understand our desire to be the best place to work and that trust is the foundation of that.
Our client is developing an on-demand healthcare concierge for employers, health plans, health systems and consumers (for US market). They have a team of compassionate, exceptional professionals which is supported by breakthrough science and technologies to guide people through the healthcare system in a deeply personalized manner. By taking the time to get to know each person, understand the context of their healthcare decisions, build trust and influence decisions, they deliver industry-leading engagement levels, satisfaction scores unseen in healthcare, better health outcomes, and cost savings of more than 10 percent.
In 2016 they established a small SW Dev Hub in Prague which is now home to some 20+ top sw engineers and generally very good and friendly people :) We know a lot of them personally and can vouch for it :) They have a close to 0 attrition rate, which in simple terms just means that people are very happy there and are not leaving the company - that is the most important bit of statistic one should consider when assessing a company.
They have been recognized as one of the US 25 most promising companies by Forbes magazine, the fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 500 and a Top Workplace in Philadelphia for five consecutive years. For more information, please click apply button below :)
Informace o pozici
- ZEEBRA Resource Solutions, s.r.o.
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Operating system and network administrator, Application SW administrator
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency