Zeebra Resource Solutions are a recruitment consultancy firm, with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. We are recognized as specialists and market leaders in the IT and Telco areas. Our clients are mostly international companies interested in establishing themselves in Central and Eastern Europe.
Snr C++ developer - green field, modern C++, cross platform
Great opportunity for a Senior C++ Developer with Team Leading aspirations, or previous team management experience, to build and run s small C++ dev team ( 7 people) in an international FinTech company. This is a hands-on technical leadership position, with a rough 30/ 70 split, in favor of hands-on engineering activities.
We are looking for an experienced C++ Team and Tech Leader to manage a team developing C++ Risk Calculation Engine.
This team is responsible for building the strategic risk generation system from scratch, no legacy code. The system is high performance, high throughput, low latency, multi-platform. This is THE Calculation engine, executing complex computations on thousands of nodes, absolutely huge scale. This is an exciting challenge for someone who is interested in core C++ development of complex, large scale systems.
Needless to say this is an exceptionally well paid position - the compensation package is in line with the high expectations set for candidates.
This is a hands-on technical leadership role with direct responsibility for a local development team and emphasis on strong cross-region collaboration between Prague and London.
This is a challenging senior hands-on role requiring strong technical skills and well suited for a candidate who prefers to combine coding with technical team leadership. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a fantastic opportunity to shape the next generation stack with a wide user base across the globe.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Design and development of a large scale distributed system
- Leading and managing a team of 7 developers
- Hands-on development using modern C++11 / 17 ideally in a multi platform (AWS, Linux, Windows, CPU, GPU)
- Producing SOLID code with excellent test coverage
- Delivering solutions within a DevOps environment with a relentless focus on automation of testing and deployment via TeamCity and internal testing frameworks
- Full participation in Kanban software delivery process backed by Jira/Git/Bitbucket tooling with strong emphasis on code reviews and team collaboration
Expected experience and qualifications:
- Strong ability to understand complex systems with a large number of interacting components
- Multi-threaded code
- Awareness of advanced algorithms, data structures, computational complexity
- Boost library and C++11 language constructs
- Strong appreciations of SOLID design principles and its effective application in practice
- Agile development (preferably Scrum/Kanban)
- Strong communication and team leadership skills or leadership qualities
- University degree in a Computer Science, Mathematics or Scientific discipline
For the right candidate a very attractive compensation package is on offer well as all the standard employee benefits. Get in touch at Alex AT Zeebra Dot Cz to find out more or just click apply below :)
Informace o pozici
- ZEEBRA Resource Solutions, s.r.o.
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer, Development Manager / Team Leader
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency