Zeebra Resource Solutions are a recruitment consultancy firm, with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. We are recognized as specialists and market leaders in the IT and Telco areas. Our clients are mostly international companies interested in establishing themselves in Central and Eastern Europe.
Linux Systems Administrator
Our client is the largest Central European sports betting operator. Originally a Czech firm, it has grown into a holding company over time, and it now also operates on the Slovak, Polish, Romanian and Croatian markets.
For Prague based IT and SW Development Hub we are now looking for a skilled Linux Systems Admin.
- Keep the main IT Operations systems running.
- Continuously improve the IT Operations environments.
- Administer business critical RHEL servers on VMware virtualization platform.Implement changes on systems.
- Participate in 24x7 on-call rota.
- Manage small infrastructure projects.
Expecetd candidate profile
- 5+ years experience in Linux systems administration
- Proven experience of maintaining high availability standards on heavy traffic systems is a plus
- Scripting knowledge (Python, Perl or similar; Bash; REST API)
- vSphere, vCenter administration skills
- Experience with ITIL processes, CMDB, ticketing systems
- Storage administration experience (3PAR, Hitachi, Storwize) is a plus
- RHEL and/or Vmware certification is a plus
- Knowledge (or at least overview) of OpenShift / Kubernetes / Docker is big plus
- Knowledge of Storage (NAS/SAN/object), x86 server HW, Virtualization (VMware) principles and best practices
- Overview about infrastructure automation, deployment and configuration management (RH Satellite, Ansible, CloudForms, Rundeck)
- OpenSource and Linux orientation is a must, some experience in MS based world is a plus
- Fluent Czech or Slovak and English
What we offer:
- Background of a successful company that is growing internationally
- Large support for your personal and professional development
- Perspective and diverse work in a constantly evolving field
- Huge space for self-fulfillment and team cooperation
- Flexible working hours and occasional home office
- Cafeteria employee benefit system (you choose the benefits that are the most attractive for you)
- Various events for employees (company breakfasts, sports events etc.)
- Comfortable offices in the center of Prague
- Relax room at work (you can enjoy table football, darts and billiards with your colleagues)
- 5 weeks of vacation, meal vouchers
Information about position
- ZEEBRA Resource Solutions, s.r.o.
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Czech (Advanced), English (Intermediate)
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, Operating system and network administrator, Application SW administrator
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Recruitment agency