Zeebra Resource Solutions are a recruitment consultancy firm, with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. We are recognized as specialists and market leaders in the IT and Telco areas. Our clients are mostly international companies interested in establishing themselves in Central and Eastern Europe.
SW Developer in Test - SPA, Selenium, Java or JS
As a Senior SW Developer in Test you will be in charge of building Test Automation Framework and automated test scenarios for externally facing web application across entire stack of front-end and back-end technologies (Java, NodeJS, React).
You will work with team of other 5 developers on mission of delivering a better healthcare experience to the members in US health-care market (over 2 million customers).
Main tasks you will be working on:
- Development of test framework and automated test scenarios for UI Automation (Selenium WebDriver / WebDriver IO)
- Development of automated test scenarios for our back-end REST services using RestAssure or similar tool
- Be part of Continuous Delivery (CD) mission where your change is delivered to production in minutes (after all automated tests are successfully executed J)
- Working with new cloud and cutting-edge technologies (AWS, Elastic, NewRelic, React, Node.js) on new green-field projects o Working on web SPA used by hundreds of thousands of users on daily basis
- Continuously improving our end-user experience (both UI/UX design and non-functional requirements – Performance, Reliability etc.)
- Working on own product and being proud of it (we are not a software factory)
- Working on mission-critical project that has high profile in company
A look outside the day to day:
- Small and autonomous (processes & technology) team
- Place where ideas and opinions are encouraged not feared
- Place where team members motivate each other
- Place where finger pointing has no place and mistakes are learning opportunities
- Place where using common sense is valued more than strict adherence to methodologies
- Place where effectivity is valued more than putting in overtime
Demonstrated education, skills and experience to be successful in this role:
- Experience with test automation of web application ( Selenium WebDriver, WebDriver IO)
- Experience with test automation of backed REST service (RestAssure or similar)
- Experience and passion for TDD and CI/CD culture supported by feature flagging
Values we admire:
- You are honest, reliable and passionate development enthusiast
- You feel that the team is one of the most important parts of your job
- You are open-minded and willing to share knowledge
- You are not afraid of a challenge
Our client is developing an on-demand healthcare concierge for employers, health plans, health systems and consumers (for US market). They have a team of compassionate, exceptional professionals which is supported by breakthrough science and technologies to guide people through the healthcare system in a deeply personalized manner. By taking the time to get to know each person, understand the context of their healthcare decisions, build trust and influence decisions, they deliver industry-leading engagement levels, satisfaction scores unseen in healthcare, better health outcomes, and cost savings of more than 10 percent.
In 2016 they established a small SW Dev Hub in Prague which is now home to some 20+ top sw engineers and generally very good and friendly people :) We know a lot of them persoanlly and can vouch for it :) They have a close to 0 attrition rate, which in simple terms just means that people are very happy there and are not leaving the company - that is the most important bit of statistic one should consider when assessing a company.
They have been recognized as one of the US 25 most promising companies by Forbes magazine, the fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 500 and a Top Workplace in Philadelphia for five consecutive years. For more information, please click apply button below :)
Information about position
- ZEEBRA Resource Solutions, s.r.o.
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer, Tester
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency