Zeebra Resource Solutions are a recruitment consultancy firm, with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. We are recognized as specialists and market leaders in the IT and Telco areas. Our clients are mostly international companies interested in establishing themselves in Central and Eastern Europe.
Software Development Manager
Are you passionate about creating motivated, engaged and productive teams? Do you love
working in a fast-moving environment where you are constantly learning and adapting?
Would you like to be part of a global company committed to supporting small businesses?
Are you up for the challenge of helping to build out a new technology centre in Prague?
We have world-class teams constantly striving to improve how
we work and deliver more value to our customers. Our technology teams innovate and
develop across a broad e-commerce portfolio from customer experience to big data. We
are looking for a creative and passionate servant leader to support the growth of our
Prague technology teams and develop their capacity for self-organization and autonomy.
What you’ll do
- Grow the team by identifying, recruiting and onboarding top talent
- Create a work environment that motivates teams and enables them to contribute the full
- range of their technical and creative capabilities
- Help the teams fully connect to the technology community & global operating model
- Work with stakeholders across the business and technology to understand the capacity
- and skill needs of the team
- Ensure the right oversight, mentoring and training is in place to grow the team’s technical
- Hold teams accountable for continuous improvement (of their process, their technology,
- and themselves)
- Coach teams towards a better balance of near-term delivery and long-term platform
- Actively identify delivery risks and work across the organization to mitigate them
- Partner with operations teams to right-size sustaining engineering and support work
- Forecast budget required to support the program (training, software licenses, tools, etc.)
What you’ll bring
- Demonstrated experience in supporting people, process and technical growth in teams
- An agile mindset that works from evidence and focuses on learning
- A focus on value and delivery
- An ability to thrive in a complex global environment
- A servant leader mindset that supports individuals and teams to grow themselves, and
- motivates through insight, integrity and passion
Your success will be measured by how well you help teams unlock their capabilities and
maximize their impact on our customers. If this is what you’re passionate about, we’d love
to hear from you.
Informace o pozici
- ZEEBRA Resource Solutions, s.r.o.
- Pobřežní 249/46, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, IT Manager, Development Manager / Team Leader
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Personální agentura
Thámova 166/18, 18600 Praha – Karlín, Česká republika
(+420) 222 313 635