Zeebra Resource Solutions are a recruitment consultancy firm, with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. We are recognized as specialists and market leaders in the IT and Telco areas. Our clients are mostly international companies interested in establishing themselves in Central and Eastern Europe.
Senior iOS Developer - video on demand product development
Our client is a multi-national Product Development comapny - they are all about transforming peoples’ experiences while discovering and consuming video content through development of the recognized and award-winning multi-screen video experiences.
They focus on solutions that make it easier for media and entertainment companies to grow their global audiences by transforming how they present, personalize and measure viewers’ engagement with their video content.
Their products touch the lives of millions of viewers globally and naturally a big part of the audience is using mobile devices to access the video content.
Working with our client provide you with a diverse and inclusive environment alongside talented people with a shared vision who will respect, challenge, support and mentor you. You will be empowered to do your very best, whilst having fun, working in an informal culture, with a huge social calendar and strong support for work-life balance.
About the role
As a Senior iOS Engineer, you will be evolving and improving the flagship product according to the product road map and in collaboration with other product iOS engineers, the Product Owner, QA and back-end engineers.
You will be:
- Playing an essential part in building the next-generation of VOD iOS applications
- Seeing your work engage with millions of users worldwide
- Building your skills in a supportive, collaborative and Agile environment, working closely with passionate UX, BA and back-end teams
We are looking for a passionate iOS engineer who:
- likes to stay up-to-date with technology trends, particularly with the iOS and tvOS SDKs and frameworks
- strives to deliver systematic fixes and high-quality features
- anticipates problems that others might have while using his/her code – and writes documentation or samples to help them
- appreciates peer review and understands the importance of QA and release deadlines
- is willing to work as an active team player
To be successful, you will definitely need:
- At least 3-5 years experience in iOS development
- At least 3 years experience in Swift development
- A verifiable portfolio of work
- Object oriented programming
- Asynchronous processing
- Git or other DVCS, Continuous Integration
The more of the below you have the more successful you will be:
- tvOS development knowledge and experience
- iOS dependency management such as Cocoa Pods and Carthage
- Dynamic layouts, constraints and auto layout outside of storyboarding and XML interface builder
- Certificating, deploying and maintaining builds inline with Apple Store and iTunes Connect requirements
- Writing Unit/Integration/Component Tests
Some of the company perks:
- A 25 days' annual leave
- 5 sick days
- Czech / English courses
- Huge social calendar
- casual dress code, no formalities, engineering culture, internatioanl crowd
- Free Refreshments in the office
Informace o pozici
- ZEEBRA Resource Solutions, s.r.o.
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Recruitment agency