Zeebra Resource Solutions are a recruitment consultancy firm, with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. We are recognized as specialists and market leaders in the IT and Telco areas. Our clients are mostly international companies interested in establishing themselves in Central and Eastern Europe.
Our client is a global sports media company with an audience of over 35 milion monthly active users across more than 200 territories. Our customers rely on us to keep them up-to-date with the latest sports news and scores through our native apps and website. By uniting unique, proprietary technology with purpose-produced content, it delivers updates specifically tailored to individual fans, exactly when they want them.
Client's offices are located in central London and Prague and the company is part of the Gamesys Group which owns many successful household brands with eight other offices in Europe and the US, housing 1,200 employees in total.
Who we are looking for:
We’re looking for an Android Developer to expand our team and help deliver a new design, additional features and improvements to our apps.
You will be part of a collaborative, friendly and very talented development team, working on all the phases of the development cycle, from the conceptual phase to production deployment, using modern tools and technologies.
- Deliver and maintain new and existing Android Apps/features.
- Delivery high quality well tested software that meets agreed requirements.
- Promote best software development practices.
- Collaborate with other Android developers, testers, and other engineers working on front-end/back-end tasks.
- Good experience developing non trivial Android Apps that have been released in the app store.
- Strong proficiency in Java and associated Design Patterns.
- Good knowledge of web technologies and paradigms (JSON, Ajax, , HTTP and caching protocols, REST).
- Knowledge of Android Layout best practices, memory management, and experience with animation, and view hierarchy management.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and distributed version control systems (Git preferred).
- Experience writing tests and automating these.
- Nice to have a knowledge and understanding of concurrent programming.
- Any experience of working on advertising SDKs is desirable (Admob, Double click for publishers, Facebook ads network and similar).
Informace o pozici
- ZEEBRA Resource Solutions, s.r.o.
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Czech (Advanced), English (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employer type: Recruitment agency