Zeebra Resource Solutions are a recruitment consultancy firm, with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. We are recognized as specialists and market leaders in the IT and Telco areas. Our clients are mostly international companies interested in establishing themselves in Central and Eastern Europe.
Senior SW Designer- Microservices, OOD, OOP
Senior SW Engineer - C# or Java or other OOP language
Are you interested in designing and building cutting edge software? Then read on!
Our client is one of the largest eCommerce organizations, second perhaps only to the likes of Amazon.
They have opened a European Software Engineering hub in Prague and are looking for multiple talented engineers to help develop their core eCommerce platform and work on some really exciting projects.
As a Software Engineer, you will help scale their offering for the global eCommerce customers. You will join one of the SW Dev Squads as they develop new solutions tackling areas such as data science, security, and digital marketing.
- Work in a small, co-located, highly collaborative, self-organizing and self-managed team
- Decide how your team works and what technologies you use
- Throughout the design, development, and delivery stages you will surprise yourself with new levels of professional and personal growth
You’ll Be Familiar With:
- Full stack development
- Continuous integration ( Jenkins, Artifactory and others)
- Automated testing
- Agile development using Scrum or Kanban
- Learning new skills. Be ready to get your hands on the latest technology!
Experience We’re Looking For:
- We’re looking for junior developers as well as experienced hands
- Strong Software Design skills
- C# .NET or Java - preferred but not required, any other OOP language will do, as long as you are willing to cross train to C# or Java
- SOA development of RESTful services
- Exposure to Big data and Cloud technologies are a big plus
- Ability to work productively on cross-functional teams
- Strong written and oral communication skills, detail-oriented and proactive mindset
Why apply for this role:
In just over a year since opening the Prague Dev Hub our client managed to build one of the most attractive sw development organizations in town. They hire the best sw professionals and let them run the shop, literally. They implemented pure Agile Scrum with self managed units , minimal paper management and full liberty and responsibility for the work they are doing. These are not just words - we have been getting only 5* reviews from all the guys who we placed there. It's not a corporate, but a chaotic start up either, it's a mid sized company with strong technical leadership and most importantly very experienced and professional team of engineers.
Oh, and besides great work environment, top level colleagues, interesting projects and opportunity to get your hands on various technologies, they also pay very well :)
If you're interested in learning more or have some specific questions - please let me know at Alex At Zeebra Dot Cz. or just click apply button below.
Informace o pozici
- ZEEBRA Resource Solutions, s.r.o.
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
Also suitable for graduates.