Zeebra Resource Solutions are a recruitment consultancy firm, with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. We are recognized as specialists and market leaders in the IT and Telco areas. Our clients are mostly international companies interested in establishing themselves in Central and Eastern Europe.
Software Engineer - Machine Learning (NLP)
With a growing amount of data processed through our application, we are looking for ways to utilize the untapped opportunities using modern Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies. Your responsibility will be to bring innovation to the global translation tools market based on state-of-the-art technology.
In this role, you will:
- Become a key member of our Artificial Intelligence Department.
- Work in a friendly and highly-motivated team.
You should have:
- Master or Ph.D. level university degree in the field of Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence (alternatively, adequate professional experience in these fields).
- Portfolio of major university projects (Master/ Ph.D. thesis, software project) and/or commercial projects utilizing ML technologies.
- Knowledge of Python and experience with at least one ML library, such as TensorFlow.
- Experienced applications programmer.
- Knowledge of data processing tools such as Apache Spark is a plus.
- Knowledge of Natural Language Processing (NLP) is a plus.
- Experience with Amazon AWS is a plus.
Informace o pozici
- ZEEBRA Resource Solutions, s.r.o.
- Pobřežní 249/46, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer, Development Manager / Team Leader
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Personální agentura
Thámova 166/18, 18600 Praha – Karlín, Česká republika
(+420) 222 313 635