Zeebra Resource Solutions are a recruitment consultancy firm, with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. We are recognized as specialists and market leaders in the IT and Telco areas. Our clients are mostly international companies interested in establishing themselves in Central and Eastern Europe.
IT Architect (R&D Team)
Our client was established in 2009 and it is the largest Central European betting operator. Originally a Czech firm, it has grown into a holding company over time, and it now also operates on the Slovak, Polish, Romanian and Croatian markets. It is an established brand on the market and among customers thanks to its 20-year history. During this period, the group has shaped itself as a leader in setting trends in the betting sector.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES ARE TO:
- Handle the assigned architectural area.
- Refine, document and communicate architectural principles.
- Participate in architectural design of individual projects.
- Ensure that the solutions designed within projects are architecturally sound.
- Contribute towards increasing the maturity of our IT architecture competence.
- Propose specific components and technologies which should be used for future development.
- Enforce and monitor the "agreed upon" policies and best practices through-out the organisation.
- Coordinate technical work with vendors.
- Play a role in the definition of modern IT development and operations processes (Agile, DevOps) proposing if, how and when such processes are appropriate, but also being aware when traditional processes are better suited.
EXPECTED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Experience as an IT Architect and/ or a Software Designer/ Developer (2+ years)
- University degree in a relevant subject
- Fluent Czech or Slovak and English
- Ability to document solutions, both in written form and using appropriate visual tools/ techniques (Visio, Enterprise Architect, UML ...)
- Knowledge of IT architecture and integration patterns and principles (e.g. SOA), SW design principles (e.g. OOD) and SW patterns
- Professional knowledge of one or more of the following areas: modern web front-end/back-end development, middleware/ESB, databases (incl. NoSQL), protocols/ interfaces commonly used in IT integration (e.g. SOAP, XML JSON, SQL, REST, Web Sockets)
Informace o pozici
- ZEEBRA Resource Solutions, s.r.o.
- Pobřežní 249/46, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Personální agentura
Pobřežní 249/46, 18600 Praha – Karlín, Česká republika
774 735 789