Zeebra Resource Solutions are a recruitment consultancy firm, with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. We are recognized as specialists and market leaders in the IT and Telco areas. Our clients are mostly international companies interested in establishing themselves in Central and Eastern Europe.
Our client is the leading provider of spend management solutions and services in the world, helping companies of all sizes transform the way they manage spend so they can focus on what matters most. Through their open platform, the entire travel and expense ecosystem of customers, suppliers, and developers can access and extend the cloud. Their systems adapt to individual employee preferences and scale to meet the needs of companies of all sizes.
Be a core part of the DevOps Team and help deliver a service that will make life easier for business travelers. Influence the experience of 30 million customers by providing a high class, highly scalable and reliable service that these customers love to use.
- Define service requirements and feature work
- Flush out user stories and establish a service roadmap
- Deliver and maintain tools and services to help Product Teams orchestrate the automated deployment
- Strong knowledge of system management, service delivery, and service monitoring tools and techniques
- Strong Linux and automation scripting skills
- Solid foundation of Windows Operating System and scripting
- Experience with tools written in Node.JS, Ruby, Python or Go
- Working Knowledge of Puppet, Ansible etc.
- Experience with ‘devops’ culture and agile development workflow
- Dynamic, fun and friendly company culture
- Innovative technical environment.
- Annual bonuses
- Contribution to pension fund
- Meal vouchers
- Flexi-pass vouchers
- Regular Social events
- 5 weeks of holiday plus an optional 4 extra days off to work at a charity or not-for-profit organisation of your choice
Informace o pozici
- ZEEBRA Resource Solutions, s.r.o.
- Hlavní město Praha
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Salary: 50 000 – 100 000 CZK / month
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer, Application SW administrator
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency