Zeebra Resource Solutions are a recruitment consultancy firm, with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. We are recognized as specialists and market leaders in the IT and Telco areas. Our clients are mostly international companies interested in establishing themselves in Central and Eastern Europe.
Our client is one of the world’s largest distributed-computing platforms, responsible for serving between 15 and 30 percent of all web traffic. Here in Prague, they have got a Media
Division which is focused on data delivery and media streaming. This team in Prague works closely with Santa Clara team in California, US.
The company operates a network of servers around the world and rents capacity on these servers to customers who want their websites to work faster by distributing content from locations close to the user. Over the years their customers have included Facebook, Bing, Twitter and healthcare gov.
About the Team
Client Technology engineering team, with a presence in Prague, Czechia, and Santa Clara, California, is a part of a Media Division, responsible for the creation and sale of the services related to the large-scale distribution of video, music, and software that are sold to major media companies.
The Media Division includes the core functions of engineering, product development, product management, sales, channels and product marketing. It supports customers with their over-the-top video, live events, and streaming video optimization requirements through the operation of a global, highly-scalable platform for content ingestion and transformation, storage, and high quality media delivery.
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for a Senior C++ Developer. In this role, you could influence the future of the Internet by developing state of the art network protocols and data delivery optimizations.
Currently we work on implementing and enhancing QUIC, a new multiplexed and secure transport protocol, optimized for HTTP/2, and on its deployment to content delivery network, one of the world’s largest distributed computing platforms, responsible for serving a significant part of all web traffic.
- Designing, developing and optimizing network communication features in C++11
- Developing and enhancing test suites and test tools
- Using third-party code to accelerate development
- Strong C++ programming skills
- Good knowledge of the C++ standard library
- High-level knowledge of Internet protocols, including IP, TCP, UDP, DNS, and HTTP
- Good written and verbal communication in English
- They use the latest Apple hardware and OS X as the primary development platform.
- Very competitive salary
- Partially HomeOffice is possible
- Friendly working environment (no tie)
- Work on a wide range of interesting projects
- Carrier development opportunities
- Training opportunities
Informace o pozici
- ZEEBRA Resource Solutions, s.r.o.
- Hlavní město Praha
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Salary: 50 000 – 100 000 CZK / month
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency