Zeebra Resource Solutions are a recruitment consultancy firm, with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. We are recognized as specialists and market leaders in the IT and Telco areas. Our clients are mostly international companies interested in establishing themselves in Central and Eastern Europe.
Back End Java Developer
Our client is one of the world’s leading providers of Enterprise applications and services, helping thousands of customers in over 160+ countries throughout the world. Their industry leading product not only improves operations and increases growth, it also allows the customer to react quickly to market fluctuations and adapt to varying business demands. The company is well known for providing a rich user experience and delivering solutions engineered for speed and accuracy. Due to rapid growth within their Western and Central European operations, an exciting new opening for specialists with various skillets.
- Strong Java programming skills
- Experience in building and designing REST APIs
- You like writing clean, componentized and well-tested code, heavily favoring reuse.
- Good understanding of multi-tier programming
- Strong English skills.
- Pension and Life Insurance Contribution
- Sick Days
- Meal vouchers
- Language Classes
- Flexi Pass vouchers
- Above standard medical care
- Fantastic opportunity to work with the 10th largest Enterprise Software company in the world
- Exceptional Training and Development programs
Informace o pozici
- ZEEBRA Resource Solutions, s.r.o.
- Hlavní město Praha
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Salary: 60 000 – 120 000 CZK / month
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency