Zeebra Resource Solutions are a recruitment consultancy firm, with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. We are recognized as specialists and market leaders in the IT and Telco areas. Our clients are mostly international companies interested in establishing themselves in Central and Eastern Europe.
If you're travelling a lot I'm sure you hear about our client and maybe using some of their mobile / cloud services. It's probably the leader of this industry at these days with title of "Most Innovative Growth Company" from Forbes.
They developed a cloud-based solution focused on increasing employee productivity by making business (and personal) travel, expense and invoice management a better experience! More than half of the Fortune 500 companies are their clients and in total they're servicing over 30,000 clients around the world, which translates to over 27 million users in over 150 countries.
For Prague based operations of this company we're looking for mobile developers for emerging team focused on the new product of the company. With this product the users can submit receipts from their travels at anytime, just by taking a picture with their phone and this recipe / expense will be automatically proceed and parsed by cloud platform a reported to accounting department for next processing (without any other need inputs from the user).
In addition to great and unique projects the company could offer very good working environment with exceptional work / life balance. When you go to the feedback from their employees we can find phrases like "Great place to be!" or "I worked with and reported to some of the most quality people I've ever met. This was a once in a lifetime place to work!".
This is really unique opportunity to be part of something exceptional and if you're interested I would be happy to share with you more details.
- In-depth knowledge in designing, developing, testing, and deploying mobile applications (ideally with some record in App Store / Google Play)
- Experience with development in Objective-C or Java / Android
- Good knowledge and expertise in Agile Methodologies (i.e. Scrum, Kanban, TDD, etc.)
- A sound knowledge of OOP (ideally with understanding on design patterns)
- Good problem solving and communication skills, with a “can-do” attitude.
- Desire to work in a team environment, and being able to share knowledge and support other team members.
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Dynamic, fun and friendly company culture
- Innovative technical environment.
- Annual bonuses
- Contribution to pension fund
- Meal vouchers
- Flexi-pass vouchers
- Regular Social events
- 5 weeks of holiday plus an optional 4 extra days off to work at a charity or not-for-profit organisation of your choice
Informace o pozici
- ZEEBRA Resource Solutions, s.r.o.
- Hlavní město Praha
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Salary: 50 000 – 70 000 CZK / month
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
Pobřežní 46, 18600 Praha – Karlín, Česká republika