Wrike is a work management platform, intended to help teams organise their projects and work collaboratively in one place. with over 18,000 customers and over 1300 employees based across San Jose & San Diego (California), St.Petersburg, Tokyo, Melbourne, Prague and Dublin!
Customer Support Specialist - French & English
Wrike has opened a new office in Prague and we're looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join our growing Customer Support Team!
Right now we're looking for a Customer support specialist with English and French. As a part of our team, you'll be building relationships with our customers, helping them use the Wrike project management software, and assisting them with any challenges they encounter. This includes answering technical and billing questions, discussing the benefits of the product to help turn prospective customers into paid customers, solving tickets, dealing with complaints, and further developing our knowledge base while working on the afternoon/evening shift from 13:00 - 21:00.
In short, you should strive to provide excellent customer service through email, chat and phone. You should be friends with both people and computers. You should measure your success based on the customer’s success. You should aim to make every customer story end in happily ever after.
What will you do?
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicate with customers through the phone.
- Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints.
- Know Wrike products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Work the afternoon shift between 13:00 - 21:00
What are we looking for?
- Fluent spoken and written English and French
- Excellent customer service skills: ability to be empathetic, accurate, compassionate, responsive, resourceful, and conscientious
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Ability to “sell" the product to customers who ask for comparisons with competitors
- Ability to understand customers’ problems and offer a perfect solution for their unique needs
- You are highly organised and great at keeping track of large and small tasks
- You are an experienced PC user. Being a technical expert is not mandatory, but you should be able to grasp technical issues and understand their impact on the service being delivered to customers
Additional skills that will help you stand out
- Experience working with any CRM/Project Management tool
- Ability to perform basic computer/system troubleshooting tasks
What can you expect from us?
- 25 days of paid vacation
- 5 sick days and 2 weeks of 100% salary compensation during illness
- Free yearly public transportation card
- 3,500 CZK meal vouchers per month, unlimited snacks and refreshments in the office
- English and Czech language courses
- 40,000 CZK personal budget for well-being, education, sports, and healthcare
- 5,000 CZK extra for new parents
- Multisport card contribution
- Company mobile phone plans
- Contribution to supplementary pension savings
Wrike has a public-facing Recruiting Notice that has been drafted to meet applicable law and regulatory requirements (e.g., CCPA, GDPR, etc.). Our most up to date Recruiting Notice can be found here: www.wrike.com/security/recruiting.
Informace o pozici
- Wrike Czech, s.r.o.
- Boudníkova 2514/9, Praha – Libeň
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Company catering, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Dog-friendly office, International conferences, Individual budget for personal growth, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, Customer service, Call Centre Operator, Help Desk Technician, Operator, IS Support, Front office worker
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer