Wrike is a work management platform, intended to help teams organise their projects and work collaboratively in one place. with over 18,000 customers and over 880 employees based across San Jose & San Diego (California), St.Petersburg, Tokyo, Melbourne & Dublin!
Product Design Lead
Wrike has opened a new office in Prague and we're looking for a Product Design Lead to join our Product Design team. We believe our product experience will be our major driver of innovation and differentiation and our Product Design Leaders will be instrumental to our success. Our product is thriving in a highly competitive market and it's used by millions of people worldwide to achieve their best within their teams and organizations.
In this role, you’ll help define and drive the future of the Product Design organization. You will lead, identify, and set experience strategy, envision complex UX ecosystems, and inspire teams to push the boundaries of what’s possible.
The ideal candidate is someone who possesses the ability to form a clear vision of the future of our product experience and has the courage to pursue forward-thinking design. They apply their passion for customer needs, design thinking, prototyping, brand expression, craft, and design fidelity to guide research and design processes.
Your manager will be Umberto Abate
What will you do?
- Provide leadership, direction, and mentorship for a team of product designers.
- Lead vision, creative and holistic thinking across portfolio areas and product releases.
- Lead product design from the front, knowing how to empower designers in the team to do the best work of their career.
- Build strong relationships and operating rhythms with leaders inside and outside their core product teams to efficiently implement user experiences that are cohesive, inclusive, and well-informed.
- Advance and ensure coherent application of our design language system and platform architecture.
- Foster culture and principles within the group, while defining standards, documentation practices, and tools for execution and operational excellence.
- Engage in the design communities, representing Wrike and the Product Design Team.
What are we looking for?
- Significant professional product design experience.
- Experience leading a team of product designers.
- Experience leading cross-functional activities and workshops using design-thinking methods to inform product strategy and planning.
- Up-to-date expertise in human-centered design best practices.
- Experience with customer research methods.
- Ability to visualize and prototype intended solutions at various levels of fidelity, from high-level wireframes or mock-ups to conceptual presentations to highly technical documents and diagrams.
- Ability to present designs to a wide range of audiences, including software development, quality assurance, learning content development, marketing, and sales.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to distill complex ideas to their essence.
- Experience with agile software design methods.
Additional skills that will help you stand out
- Cognitive Science / Ergonomics background.
- Software development background.
- Visual or graphic design background.
What can you expect from us?
- Flexible work schedules
- 25 days of paid vacation
- 5 sick days and 2 weeks of 100% salary compensation during illness
- Free yearly public transportation card
- 3,500 CZK meal vouchers per month, unlimited snacks and refreshments in the office
- English and Czech language courses
- 40,000 CZK personal budget for well-being, education, sports, and healthcare
- 5,000 CZK extra for new parents
- Multisport card contribution
- Company mobile phone plans
- Contribution to supplementary pension savings
Through the recruitment process, you'll be guided by Kristýna Červená
More about Wrike and our Prague office can be found at prague.wrike.com
Stay up to date with the latest news about Wrike events and Hot Jobs by signing up to our TechClub Newsletter and never miss an opportunity at Wrike.
Wrike has a public-facing Recruiting Notice that has been drafted to meet applicable law and regulatory requirements (e.g., CCPA, GDPR, etc.). Our most up to date Recruiting Notice can be found here: www.wrike.com/security/recruiting.
Informace o pozici
- Wrike Czech, s.r.o.
- Plynární 1617/10, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Corporate events, Dog-friendly office, Flexible start/end of working hours, Launch of a completely new project, Occasional work from home, Individual budget for personal growth, International conferences, Holidays 5 weeks, Sick days, Cafeteria, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Transport allowance, Notebook, Company catering, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Refreshments on workplace
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Culture, art, and creative work, Media, advertising, and PR, Designer, Promoter, Creative professional, UX designer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer