Wrike is a work management platform, intended to help teams organise their projects and work collaboratively in one place. with over 18,000 customers and over 1300 employees based across San Jose & San Diego (California), St.Petersburg, Tokyo, Melbourne, Prague and Dublin!
Senior Product Designer
Wrike keeps growing and we're looking for a Product Designer to join our Product Design team. We believe our product experience will be our major driver of innovation and differentiation and our Product Designers will be instrumental to our success. Our product is thriving in a highly competitive market and it's used by millions of people worldwide to achieve their best within their teams and organizations.
In this role, you’ll work on strategic initiatives to create cohesive and scalable customer experiences that can be leveraged across product lines. The role will require top-notch interaction design skills, along with a strategic mindset and the ability to collaborate with different product teams.
The ideal candidate is an innovative futurist, an accountable product owner, a creative thinker, a self-motivated team player, and a skilled Agile partner all rolled into one. Our Product Designers use creative problem-solving skills to continually challenge the team to think beyond the expected and create products that enable high-quality experiences for our customers.
What will you do?
- Leading product design strategy by evaluating and identifying the intersection of business needs, customer needs, and technical opportunities.
- Actively designing and building products by working closely with designers, product managers, and engineers.
- Constructing compelling artefacts (wireframes, conceptual diagrams, task flows, storyboards, etc.) that outline present conditions and proposed solutions to gain strategic alignment and encourage innovation within and across the organization.
- Meeting with customers and development partners to validate designs and make iterative improvements.
- Participating in the continuous improvement of customer experience tools and processes, and scalable product design standards.
- Assisting in customer research activities during the planning, strategy development, and early design of solutions.
- Partnering with development teams and business leaders to drive successful implementation of great experiences in our software and services.
- Participating in design-thinking exercises to break through organizational silos and collaboratively solve complex design challenges.
What are we looking for?
- Significant professional design experience.
- Ability to visualize and prototype intended solutions at various levels of fidelity, from high-level wireframes or mock-ups to conceptual presentations to highly technical documents and diagrams.
- Ability to present designs to a wide range of audiences, including software development, quality assurance, learning content development, marketing, and sales.
- Up-to-date expertise in human-centered design best practices.
- Familiarity with customer research methods.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to distill complex ideas to their essence.
- Experience with agile software design methods.
Additional skills that will help you stand out
- Software development background.
- Visual or graphic design background.
What can you expect from us?
- 40.000 CZK for the personal budget, which you can use for the following:
- 1) Cafeteria points at Benefit Plus, which you can spend on health, sport, education, etc.
- 2) Contribution to supplementary pension savings in the amount of 300 to 1.000 CZK/month
- 3) Company-paid mobile phone tariffs
- 4) Premium medical care with Canadian Medical
- Extra 5.000 Cafeteria points added to your account when you become a parent
- 5 weeks of paid Annual Leave, 5 sick days, 100% sick pay during the initial two weeks of illness-related absence from work (per year)
- Meal allowance 3.500 CZK/month, snacks, refreshments at the workplace
- Multisport card - with 50% employee contribution
- Public transportation card 3.650 CZK/ year
- Czech or English language courses at the workplace
Through the recruitment process, you'll be guided by Victoria Rychkova
More about Wrike and our Prague office can be found at prague.wrike.com
Stay up to date with the latest news about Wrike events and Hot Jobs by signing up to our TechClub Newsletter and never miss an opportunity at Wrike.
Wrike has a public-facing Recruiting Notice that has been drafted to meet applicable law and regulatory requirements (e.g., CCPA, GDPR, etc.). Our most up to date Recruiting Notice can be found here: www.wrike.com/security/recruiting.
Informace o pozici
- Wrike Czech, s.r.o.
- Plynární 1617/10, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Company catering, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Dog-friendly office, International conferences, Individual budget for personal growth, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Culture, art, and creative work, Media, advertising, and PR, Designer, Creative professional, UX designer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer