Wrike is a work management platform, intended to help teams organise their projects and work collaboratively in one place. with over 18,000 customers and over 880 employees based across San Jose & San Diego (California), St.Petersburg, Tokyo, Melbourne & Dublin!
Wrike has opened a new office in Prague and we're looking for you to join our legal team and we are seeking a Contract Administrator.
This role will report to Wrike’s Head of Legal Affairs and you'll work closely with the Legal team located in our US office on a variety of due diligence efforts including but not limited to contract management, contract auditing, and applicable reporting. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to work on commercial agreements in support of Wrike’s business.
To be successful, you'll need to have experience working for a corporate legal or contracts department and comfortable in a fast-paced environment supporting internal business teams, as well as dealing with vendors and customers.
Your manager will be Marisa Duggan, Head of Legal Affairs
What will you do?
- Audit and maintain contracts database.
- Analyze contract terms against industry best practices and company policy, then provide practical and strategic legal advice to requisite business owners.
- Support continuous improvement of Wrike’s standard contract templates, playbooks, and internal policies (and drive updates to internal documentation and/or rollout requisite training, as needed).
- Complete special projects as requested (e.g., internal audits, due diligence efforts, etc.) and assist the G&A department tasked with resolving critical issues under month-end and year-end deadlines.
- Review, draft, and negotiate commercial agreements (both inbound and outbound) concerning Software-as-a-Service, Data Processing, Intellectual Property, and Professional Services issues.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 2 years of experience in contract drafting and negotiation.
- Skilled at developing strong working relationships, both with internal and external stakeholders.
- Familiar with analyzing problems and recommending practical solutions to the business.
- Consistently demonstrates excellent communication skills and has great attention to detail.
- Proactive with proven ability to operate successfully in a fast-paced environment.
- University degree in Law
Additional skills that will help you stand out
- Contract management experience gained from a SAAS company.
- Efficient in negotiating Customer and Vendor contracts, working directly with internal teams (e.g., Sales, Customer Success, Product, Engineering, Security, etc.) and external teams (e.g., Customers or Vendors) as appropriate.
What can you expect from us?
- Flexible work schedules
- 25 days of paid vacation
- 5 sick days and 2 weeks of 100% salary compensation during illness
- Free yearly public transportation card
- 3,500 CZK meal vouchers per month, unlimited snacks and refreshments in the office
- English and Czech language courses
- 40,000 CZK personal budget for well-being, education, sports, and healthcare
- 5,000 CZK extra for new parents
- Multisport card contribution
- Company mobile phone plans
- Contribution to supplementary pension savings
Through the recruitment process you'll be guided by Tomas Petrik
More about Wrike and our Prague office can be found at prague.wrike.com
Stay up to date with the latest news about Wrike events and Hot Jobs by signing up to our TechClub Newsletter and never miss any opportunity at Wrike.
Wrike has a public-facing Recruiting Notice that has been drafted to meet applicable law and regulatory requirements (e.g., CCPA, GDPR, etc.). Our most up to date Recruiting Notice can be found here: www.wrike.com/security/recruiting.
Wrike Czech, s.r.o.
Wrike is making millions of lives easier every day with our SaaS-based work management platform. We’re revolutionizing how people work together through top-notch engineering and design, usability, and dedicated customer care. Our growing international customer base is currently 20,000 strong across 130 countries.
Informace o pozici
- Wrike Czech, s.r.o.
- Plynární 1617/10, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, Individual schedules of working hours, A longer unpaid leave, Individual budget for personal growth
- Listed in: Administration, Legal services, Administration, Lawyer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer