Wrike is a work management platform, intended to help teams organise their projects and work collaboratively in one place. with over 18,000 customers and over 880 employees based across San Jose & San Diego (California), St.Petersburg, Tokyo, Melbourne & Dublin!
Customer Success Team Leader
Wrike has opened a new office in Prague and we're looking for you to join our Marketing Team.
We are looking for a Manager for our Wrike Customer Success team based in St Petersburg and Prague. In this role, you will play a key part in growing and leading our Customer Success team. You will coach and grow our great team into future leaders in the organization. You may also manage a small book of business as you ramp up into the role.
Your manager will be Amir Younes
What will you do?
- Manage weekly activities of direct reports and holding them accountable for account management aspects of the role (e.g. all newly assigned accounts are being reached out to promptly; outreach to ongoing accounts is happening in line with expectations; team members are reaching their weekly call goals)
- Coach and direct reports as needed on account management aspects of the CS role
- Track direct reports activities in Strikedeck (completing CTAs, adding meeting notes, updating health scores) and intervene when expectations are not met
- Help onboard the team to process changes across the organization and articulate not only the how but also the why of why this is important
- Perform periodic performance reviews with each team member and provide recommendations to upper management on career development plans
- Step into difficult client situations that your direct reports escalate to you, and if you can’t solve the issue yourself, escalate to the regional services leader
- Manage the engagement of the team and all its members, ensuring staff retention of greater than 90%
- Manage the operational aspects of the team including tracking and managing direct reports' workload
- Communicate openly and proactively to upper management issues and suggested solutions
- Develop suggestions on how to improve internal customer success processes and best practices for working with clients and forumlize into playbooks for scaled success
- Establish yourself as a liaison with related teams (sales, account mgmt, product, etc), provide suggestions on how to improve collaboration/ handoffs and drives some of these ideas to action
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years of professional experience in a customer facing environment, ideally with organizations adopting new software solutions and technologies
- 3+ years of direct people management responsibility in customer facing Software Services team
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English
- Proven experience in presentation skills to all levels of an organization, with the ability to present complex ideas in an engaging way, or dive into the technical detail as needed
- Passionate about personal and team productivity
- Proven ability to collaborate within a globally dispersed team
- Excellent understanding of standard business process and organizational structure
- Strong experience in using project management methodologies such as Agile, PMI, Lean
- Experience in managing change within organizations that are adopting new technology
- Proven ability to coach and mentor team members
- Great people skills: genuine, warm, positive, engaging, connects well with people, friendly, empathic, shows tact and poise under pressure when dealing with difficult interpersonal situations, high degree of patience
- Ability to work between 5PM and 2AM
What can you expect from us?
- Flexible work schedules
- 25 days of paid vacation
- 5 sick days and 2 weeks of 100% salary compensation during illness
- Free yearly public transportation card
- 3,500 CZK meal vouchers per month, unlimited snacks and refreshments in the office
- English and Czech language courses
- 40,000 CZK personal budget for well-being, education, sports, and healthcare
- Multisport card contribution
- Company mobile phone plans
Through the recruitment process you'll be guided by Václav Němec
More about Wrike and our Prague office can be found at prague.wrike.com
Informace o pozici
- Wrike Czech, s.r.o.
- Plynární 1617/10, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Sales, Account Manager, IT Consultant, Project Manager, Key Account Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer