Wrike is a work management platform, intended to help teams organise their projects and work collaboratively in one place. with over 18,000 customers and over 880 employees based across San Jose & San Diego (California), St.Petersburg, Tokyo, Melbourne & Dublin!
Sr. Advertisement Manager (Display)
Wrike has opened a new office in Prague and we're looking for you to join the global Digital Marketing Team. We’re looking for a programmatic expert and leader.
As a Senior Advertising Manager for Display, you will run the programmatic media campaigns and be a strategist in terms of improving the conversion performance and help us be as efficient as possible.
Your manager will be Khash Nakhostin
What will you do?
- Create, manage, optimize programmatic media campaigns across multiple digital platforms such as display, native, video, radio, OTT, connected TV and more.
- Research, identify and evaluate the new direct website, network publishers and partners to buy advertising from on CPM, CPC and CPA pricing structures to continuously increase traffic and ROI.
- Identify, research, evaluate media market trends, media supply availability, new markets, and competitive activity.
- Work closely with media team to proactively and effectively optimize media buys utilizing KPI metrics with a focus around profitable CPAs, conversion rates and retention.
- Analyze campaign data and develop tactics and strategies to continuously scale spend and improve conversion performance and efficiencies.
- Continuously plan and execute meaningful tests to learn and improve against our KPIs
What are we looking for?
- 4+ years programmatic experience required; with emphasis on digital media, media planning, and direct response marketing programs
- Excels and proficient in strategic targeting tactics and bid optimization of programmatic media campaigns in display channels and programs
- Strong experience in training individual contributors on new platforms, technologies, and optimization best practices
- Experience working with cross-functional stakeholders such as creative, product, business and management teams to achieve business goals
- Previous experience with native platform execution, online analytics packages, third-party tracking, and the programmatic landscape
- Ad tech experience working with the ad server, PMD, DMP or DSP. (required)
- Experience working with Media Math or The Trade Desk (required)
- Excellent MS Excel abilities, including the ability to use formulas, functions & pivot tables
- Understanding of A/B and multivariate testing
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, and interpersonal)
- Independent self-starter; ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
What can you expect from us?
- Flexible work schedules
- 25 days of paid vacation
- 5 sick days and 2 weeks of 100% salary compensation during illness
- Free yearly public transportation card
- 3,500 CZK meal vouchers per month, unlimited snacks and refreshments in the office
- English and Czech language courses
- 40,000 CZK personal budget for well-being, education, sports, and healthcare
- Multisport card contribution
- Company mobile phone plans
Through the recruitment process you'll be guided by Kristýna Červená
More about Wrike and our Prague office can be found at prague.wrike.com
Informace o pozici
- Wrike Czech, s.r.o.
- Plynární 1617/10, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Company catering, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, International conferences, Individual budget for personal growth, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Marketing, Media, advertising, and PR, Technology and development, Marketing analyst, Marketing Manager, Direct Marketing, Media Planner, Marketing specialist, Online Marketing
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer