Wrike is a work management platform, intended to help teams organise their projects and work collaboratively in one place. with over 18,000 customers and over 880 employees based across San Jose & San Diego (California), St.Petersburg, Tokyo, Melbourne & Dublin!
Wrike has opened a new office in Prague and we're looking for you to join our Localization Team responsible for localizing Marketing and Sales collaterals (website, blog, emails, ads, landing pages, videos), Product UI and Help Center in several languages.
We have the tools and workflows to follow the pace of product releases and constantly work on their optimization. Besides that, we run initiatives that help other teams to develop localization-ready materials, improve localization quality, and gather feedback internally and from customers.
Your manager will be Rodion Nasakin
What will you do?
- Manage localization of daily updates and major releases.
- Ensure and manage quality control processes with translation vendors and internally.
- Work with Marketing and Engineering teams to define localization scope and project-specific requirements. Proactively collaborate with relevant stakeholders and translation vendors to resolve questions or issues related to source texts, terminology, language quality and workflow.
- Address internationalization issues and promote best practices to Marketing and Engineering teams.
- Manage the translation management system and work with DevOps team on automation solutions.
What are we looking for?
- 2+ year experience in localization as a project manager
- Strong project management skills
- Tech-savvy, attentive to details
- Ability to independently manage priorities
- Experience in LQA best practices
- English - Upper-Intermediate or higher
Additional skills that will help you stand out:
- Knowledge of any other European language
What can you expect from us?
- Flexible work schedules
- 25 days of paid vacation
- 5 sick days and 2 weeks of 100% salary compensation during illness
- Free yearly public transportation card
- 3,500 CZK meal vouchers per month, unlimited snacks and refreshments in the office
- English and Czech language courses
- 40,000 CZK personal budget for well-being, education, sports, and healthcare
- Multisport card contribution
- Company mobile phone plans
Through the recruitment process you'll guided by Václav Němec
More about Wrike and our Prague office can be found at prague.wrike.com
Informace o pozici
- Wrike Czech, s.r.o.
- Plynární 1617/10, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, Marketing, IT Consultant, Marketing policy, Marketing analyst, Project Manager, Online Marketing
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer