Wrike is a work management platform, intended to help teams organise their projects and work collaboratively in one place. with over 18,000 customers and over 880 employees based across San Jose & San Diego (California), St.Petersburg, Tokyo, Melbourne & Dublin!
Financial Systems Analyst (Netsuite)
Wrike has opened a new office in Prague and we're looking for you to join our team as a Financial Systems Analyst. In this role you should help drive projects to improve finance processes that the company manages through business applications (financial systems). You should have the ability and interest to work on a range of financial projects and business processes, and to have a background that demonstrates this ability.
Your manager will be Finance Systems Manager Alexey Solomonov
What will you do?
- Collecting business and functional requirements from stakeholders (English/Russian).
- Participating in systems implementation and integration projects.
- Performing systems setup & configuration.
- Conducting user acceptance testing.
- Controlling stability of existing integrations.
- Identifying and resolving integration gaps and issues; * Finance operations processes automation.
What are we looking for?
- NetSuite ERP implementation & setup experience.
- Participation in projects for integrating NetSuite with other business systems.
- Solid understanding of the O2C and P2P processes and their specifics within NetSuite.
- Understanding of key financial reports and their customization in NetSuite. Saved searches setup.
- Experience in working with business systems containing sensitive data.
- Education in Finance or Business Management or IT.
- Flexibility to start in July 2020.
Additional skills that will help you stand out
- SFDC, SAP/Concur and Quoting tool (any) experience.
- Experience in one or more Finance functional areas.
- Participation in systems integration projects.
- Knowledge of the following NetSuite functionality (SuiteBilling, Advanced Rev Rec, Fixed Asset Management, Multi-Book Accounting).
What can you expect from us?
- Flexible work schedules
- 25 days of paid vacation
- 5 sick days and 2 weeks of 100% salary compensation during illness
- Free yearly public transportation card
- 3,500 CZK meal vouchers per month, unlimited snacks and refreshments in the office
- English and Czech language courses
- 40,000 CZK personal budget for well-being, education, sports, and healthcare
- Multisport card contribution
- Company mobile phone plans
Through the recruitment process you'll be guided by Pavel Kučera
More about Wrike and our Prague office can be found at prague.wrike.com
Informace o pozici
- Wrike Czech, s.r.o.
- Plynární 1617/10, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, International conferences, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IT Analyst, Financial analyst, IT Consultant, Project Manager, Consultant, Project Administrator
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer