Wrike is a work management platform, intended to help teams organise their projects and work collaboratively in one place. with over 18,000 customers and over 880 employees based across San Jose & San Diego (California), St.Petersburg, Tokyo, Melbourne & Dublin!
Motion Design Team Lead
We are on the search for an organized performer and leader of the Motion design team.
What you’ll do:
- The main focus is strategy: Requirements, briefs, quality assessment, team planning, campaign concepts, strategy, processes & team success assessment.
- You will partner with the Brand, Engineering, and Marketing leads to analyze, design and optimize all marketing communications. You will participate in planning activities and you will be accountable for cross-team communication.
- You will understand the role of design and visual communications in supporting business results. You think strategically and know how to connect the department's goals to the company’s.
- You will anticipate possible long-term problems within the team. Explore possible solutions in a highly strategic manner. You will be able to create flexible, multi-step plans that lead to operational excellence.
- You will manage your own time efficiently and help other designers plan their projects and tasks. You should know and use time management best practices, think strategically about your team and own time and effort.
- You should coordinate and establish a design review process, regularly provide feedback on best practices as well as the personal mentorship.
- You will help guide and improve the design process and set a high bar for quality;
- You will be an evangelist for the team and ensure a constant learning process and coaching.
- You will maintain an understanding of digital trends and practices with the goal of establishing a strong design culture.
- You have 3-6 years of experience as a motion designer or similar
- You have 2+ years as manager of design teams
- You are fluent in best practices for information architecture and design, as well as you have strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques
- You are able to work with marketing teams and handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- You can share with us a strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international company with a lot of opportunities
- A competitive salary
- 5 weeks of holiday and 5 paid sick days, 100% salary compensation during illness (2 weeks per year)
- 160 CZK meal vouchers per day plus unlimited drinks and snacks
- A generous personal well-being budget, which can be used for different kinds of benefits of your choice such as cafeteria, private medical services, learning and development, etc.
- Multisport card
- Public transportation card
- Czech or English language classes on workplace
Wrike helps millions to work more easily.
Wrike's 2+ million customers have projects to complete, clients to delight, and not enough time to do it all. Our collaborative workflow management platform helps them gain visibility, simplify planning, enable collaboration, and streamline their workflow. It is loved by global brands like Adobe, AirBnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Kaspersky Lab, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Greenpeace and by startups around the world.
Get in on the ground floor. Literally.
Our office in Prague is all-new, ready, and waiting for you to help shape its future. But don't worry, you'll have help from our 7 other offices around the world where we've successfully built an open-minded, supportive, and responsible culture.
Pioneer with us.
Wrike began 12 years ago, but we still have a start-up in our blood. We don't believe in bureaucracy and strive for a collaborative and streamlined workplace, where every voice is heard and we all learn together.
Become part of the heart of the company.
Prague is our first "full-stack" office — every team has someone here, from R&D, Sales, Marketing, Engineering, and more. So not only is our office in the heart of Europe, it's at the heart of Wrike, too.
Reach new heights.
Above everything else, Wrike is about collaboration. You'll have professionals all around you to listen to your ideas, provide feedback, and help you grow — both professionally and personally.
Informace o pozici
- Wrike Czech, s.r.o.
- Plynární 1617/10, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Company catering, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, International conferences, Individual budget for personal growth, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Culture, art, and creative work, Media, advertising, and PR, Publishing, press, and printing, Graphic designer, Designer, Web designer, 3D animation, Creative professional
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer