Wrike is a work management platform, intended to help teams organise their projects and work collaboratively in one place. with over 18,000 customers and over 880 employees based across San Jose & San Diego (California), St.Petersburg, Tokyo, Melbourne & Dublin!
Customer Support Specialist with Japanese
Wrike is a leading cloud-based project collaboration software that helps thousands of customers in 55 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees. It's loved by top brands like Adobe, eBay, Ecco, HTC, PayPal, and by startups around the world.
We owe this success to our talented and energetic team of smart, friendly, and professional employees, and we're looking for the same qualities in you! At Wrike, we believe that work should be both challenging and fun. We're growing rapidly and providing excellent opportunities for professional development.
Right now we're looking for a customer support specialist. As a part of our team, you'll be building relationships with our customers, helping them use the Wrike project management software, and assisting them any challenges they encounter. This includes answering technical and billing questions, discussing the benefits of the product to help turn prospective customers into paid customers, solving tickets, dealing with complaints, and further developing our knowledge base.
In short, you should strive to provide excellent customer service through email, chat, and social media. You should be friends with both people and computers. You should measure your success based on the customer’s success. You should aim to make every customer story end in happily ever after.
Required skills & experience:
- Fluent spoken and written English and Japanese is crucial
- Excellent customer service skills: ability to be empathetic, accurate, compassionate, responsive, resourceful, and conscientious
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Ability to “sell" the product to customers who ask for comparisons with competitors
- Ability to understand customers’ problems and offer a perfect solution for their unique needs
- You are highly organised and great at keeping track of large and small tasks
- You are an experienced PC user. Being a technical expert is not mandatory, but you should be able to grasp technical issues and understand their impact on the service being delivered to customers
- 5 weeks of holiday, 5 sick days, 2 weeks of 100% salary compensation during illness
- Meal vouchers 160 CZK/day, snacks, refreshments at the workplace
- Personal budget to spent on customised benefits such as Cafeteria portal, Private medical services, personal development etc.
- Multisport card - with 50% employee contribution
- English or Czech lessons at workplace
- Public transportation card
Informace o pozici
- Wrike Czech, s.r.o.
- Plynární 1617/10, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: Japanese (Advanced), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Works mostly from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, International conferences, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Administration, IS/IT: System and HW administration, Customer service, Administration, Call Centre Operator, Help Desk Technician, Operator, Front office worker
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer