Wrike is a leading cloud-based project collaboration software that helps thousands of customers in 55 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees. It's loved by top brands like Adobe, eBay, Ecco, HTC, PayPal, and by startups around the world.
We owe this success to our talented and energetic team of smart, friendly, and professional employees, and we're looking for the same qualities in you! At Wrike, we believe that work should be both challenging and fun. We're growing rapidly and providing excellent opportunities for professional development.
Java Back End Developer
At Wrike, we believe that work should be both challenging and fun. We're growing rapidly and are providing excellent opportunities for professional growth. We're smart, passionate, friendly, and professional, and we're looking for the same qualities in you.
The development of our large-scale product means back-end developers face unique engineering tasks that require architectural thinking.
Here's what we do on our product teams:
- Develop new , or rewrite existing, features to automate complex workflows.
- Develop vertical solutions for specific areas: marketing, project management.
- Adapt and scale customer needs into universal product solutions.
- Work using a classic scrum method in small teams (8-12 people).
- We aim to get our code into production as soon as it's ready.
- Daily releases, code reviews, and unit tests.
- Use analytics tools and customer feedback so that our releases are never developed “to the table”. Every team knows how their work affects the product and how the market perceives it.
Stacks we use Java 11, Spring, PostgreSQL, MyBatis, RabbitMQ, Redis.
Wrike's engineering community is a group of smart and responsive people who truly enjoy working together. It's important for us to maintain this atmosphere and to further develop it by inviting professionals with high cultural and intellectual potential into it.
What We Can Offer
- We also use the product we offer. You will be able to see problems, solve them, and test new features inside our account.
- Your opinion counts and you can influence technical and process decisions on a team and company level.
- You will see the results of your work practically every day. (We deploy 1-3 times per day.)
- Our working process is transparent. We use classic Scrum in independent teams (8-10 members).
- We set clear goals. We use an OKR (objectives and key results) system to align with the direction the company is moving in and to evaluate our work.
- We hold our code to the highest standards of quality. We conduct code reviews and unit tests, and we use SOLID.
- Our office in Prague is all-new, ready, and waiting for you to help shape its future. But don't worry, you'll have help from our 7 other offices around the world where we've successfully built an open-minded, supportive, and responsible culture.
- Become part of the heart of the company.
- Prague is our first "full-stack" office — every team has someone here, from R&D, Sales, Marketing, Engineering, and more. So not only is our office in the heart of Europe, it's at the heart of Wrike, too.
- 5 weeks of holidays and 5 paid sick days per year
- 100% gross salary compensation for the first 14 days of the sick-leave
- A competitive salary matching your skills and expertise
- Meal vouchers and unlimited snacks available in the office
- A generous cafeteria package available in various options of your choice (private medical care or learning and self-development)
- Multi-sport card
- Public transportation card
- Language courses
Informace o pozici
- Wrike Czech, s.r.o.
- Plynární 1617/10, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Sick days, Corporate events, Dog-friendly office, International conferences
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer