Wrike is a work management platform, intended to help teams organise their projects and work collaboratively in one place. with over 18,000 customers and over 880 employees based across San Jose & San Diego (California), St.Petersburg, Tokyo, Melbourne & Dublin!
We’re looking for an experienced Design Manager to join our newly established Prague office.
- Ideate and create the cutting-edge design for the digital marketing content
- Craft top-notch visual designs to create digital marketing content, including web pages, ads, and even video if you’re so inclined.
- Continuously explore unique design styles and imagery
- Demonstrate the ability to work in various forms of media like display, Gif & Video
- Demonstrate an understanding of basic marketing principles
- Work as a team with copywriters to develop conceptual approaches to meet Wrike objectives for all designated projects
- Coordination and production of all images needed for the organization’s advertising team.
- 4+ years of experience designing rich branded experiences across a wide variety of mediums
- A portfolio that represents a strong understanding of typography, range of design styles, diversity of projects, and a clear personal aesthetic
- Proven track record working with internal design team and agencies to elevate the quality, creativity, and deliverables developed
- A strong point of view on creative ideas and ability to promote conceptual thinking among team
- Organized, detail-oriented self-starter that can juggle multiple projects
- Expert knowledge of relevant design tools (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Sketch
- Solid understanding of typography, color theory and visual hierarchy, strong layout and design skills, and a passion for design.
- Strong hands-on experience with the rapidly evolving digital media landscape.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with short deadlines and evolving requirements
- Ability to interact with various organizations in a demanding, fast-paced work environment
- Ability to multi-task and demonstrate flexibility in dynamic situations
- Strong knowledge of landing page builders like Unbounce, Instapage, Hubspot, Optimizely
- Expert skills in organising design: templates, optimization and automation
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international company with a lot of opportunities
- A competitive salary
- 5 weeks of holiday and 5 paid sick days, 100% salary compensation during illness (2 weeks per year)
- 160 CZK meal vouchers per day plus unlimited drinks and snacks
- A generous personal well-being budget, which can be used for different kinds of benefits of your choice such as cafeteria, private medical services, learning and development, etc.
- Multisport card
- Public transportation card
- Czech or English language classes on workplace
Wrike helps millions to work more easily.
Wrike's 2+ million customers have projects to complete, clients to delight, and not enough time to do it all. Our collaborative workflow management platform helps them gain visibility, simplify planning, enable collaboration, and streamline their workflow. It is loved by global brands like Adobe, AirBnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Kaspersky Lab, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Greenpeace and by startups around the world.
Get in on the ground floor. Literally.
Our office in Prague is all-new, ready, and waiting for you to help shape its future. But don't worry, you'll have help from our 7 other offices around the world where we've successfully built an open-minded, supportive, and responsible culture.
Pioneer with us.
Wrike began 12 years ago, but we still have a start-up in our blood. We don't believe in bureaucracy and strive for a collaborative and streamlined workplace, where every voice is heard and we all learn together.
Become part of the heart of the company.
Prague is our first "full-stack" office — every team has someone here, from R&D, Sales, Marketing, Engineering, and more. So not only is our office in the heart of Europe, it's at the heart of Wrike, too.
Reach new heights.
Above everything else, Wrike is about collaboration. You'll have professionals all around you to listen to your ideas, provide feedback, and help you grow — both professionally and personally.
Informace o pozici
- Wrike Czech, s.r.o.
- Plynární 1617/10, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Company catering, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, International conferences, Individual budget for personal growth, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Culture, art, and creative work, Media, advertising, and PR, Graphic designer, Designer, Web designer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer