Wrike is a work management platform, intended to help teams organise their projects and work collaboratively in one place. with over 18,000 customers and over 880 employees based across San Jose & San Diego (California), St.Petersburg, Tokyo, Melbourne & Dublin!
IT Help Desk Engineer
Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 130 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees. It is loved by global brands like Adobe, AirBnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Kaspersky Lab, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Greenpeace and by startups around the world.
At Wrike, we believe that work should be both challenging and fun. We're growing rapidly and providing excellent opportunities for professional growth. We're smart, passionate, friendly, and professional, and are looking for the same qualities in you.
Our headquarters is in downtown San Jose, California, and we have several offices in North America, Europe, Australia and Japan. We’ve earned the "Top Workplace" award by Bay Area News Group for the last three years running, and we plan to keep it that way.
About The Role
We are looking for an IT Specialist to join our team in Prague. This person will have a huge impact on the ability of our Customer Facing and Engineering teams to function to their full potential.
You will be helping to maintain our overall IT infrastructure, ensuring that day to day operations run smoothly and help push projects forward that will help keep our company in line with scalable solutions and efficient strategies.
Configure, maintain, and support network devices, servers and desktop systems.
Help office employees with IT-related activities such as new software installations, configurations, and updates.
Resolve general IT issues within the company.
Analyze and troubleshoot network, server and user-side problems.
Plan and schedule activities to meet deadlines established by others to ensure the completion of several related tasks.
Implementing new local network devices and servers by set requirements.
- Configuration and installation of user Windows and MacOS systems and application services running on these platforms.
- AD basic security and compliance requirements to ensure integrity in process and access rights.
- Knowledge of Google apps including Gmail in a domain environment
- Proficiency with a wide array of network equipment including switches and routers
- Ability to design and document test plans and results
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Windows administration skills (AD, DNS)
- User level of Linux
- Network fundamentals (TCP/IP, networking, routing, tunneling, etc.);
- Experience with virtualization and hypervisors (preferably ProxmoxVE);
- Fluent English skill (need to be able to communicate with colleagues regarding hard technical issues);
- Fluent Czech skill (need to be able to communicate with vendors, service providers, etc.)
- Good teamwork and communication skills
Compensation & Benefits
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international company with a lot of opportunities
- A competitive salary
- 5 weeks of holiday and 5 paid sick days, 100% salary compensation during illness (2 weeks per year)
- 160 CZK meal vouchers per day plus unlimited drinks and snacks
- Excellent offices
- A generous personal well-being budget, which can be used for different kinds of benefits of your choice such as cafeteria, private medical services, learning and development, etc.
- Multi-Sport Card
- Public transportation card
- Czech or English language classes on workplace
Wrike helps millions to work more easily.
Wrike's 2+ million customers have projects to complete, clients to delight, and not enough time to do it all. Our collaborative workflow management platform helps them gain visibility, simplify planning, enable collaboration, and streamline their workflow. It is loved by global brands like Adobe, AirBnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Kaspersky Lab, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Greenpeace and by startups around the world.
Get in on the ground floor. Literally.
Our office in Prague is all-new, ready, and waiting for you to help shape its future. But don't worry, you'll have help from our 7 other offices around the world where we've successfully built an open-minded, supportive, and responsible culture.
Pioneer with us.
Wrike began 12 years ago, but we still have a start-up in our blood. We don't believe in bureaucracy and strive for a collaborative and streamlined workplace, where every voice is heard and we all learn together.
Become part of the heart of the company.
Prague is our first "full-stack" office — every team has someone here, from R&D, Sales, Marketing, Engineering, and more. So not only is our office in the heart of Europe, it's at the heart of Wrike, too.
Reach new heights.
Above everything else, Wrike is about collaboration. You'll have professionals all around you to listen to your ideas, provide feedback, and help you grow — both professionally and personally.
Informace o pozici
- Wrike Czech, s.r.o.
- Plynární 1617/10, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Czech (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, Operating system and network administrator, Application SW administrator, Help Desk Technician, Operator, IS Support
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer