Wrike is a work management platform, intended to help teams organise their projects and work collaboratively in one place. with over 18,000 customers and over 880 employees based across San Jose & San Diego (California), St.Petersburg, Tokyo, Melbourne & Dublin!
Level 2 - Customer Support
Right now we're looking for a customer support specialist. As a part of our team, you'll be building relationships with our customers, helping them use the Wrike project management software, and assisting them any challenges they encounter. This includes answering technical and billing questions, discussing the benefits of the product to help turn prospective customers into paid customers, solving tickets, dealing with complaints, and further developing our knowledge base.
In short, you should strive to provide excellent customer service through email, chat, phone and social media. You should be friends with both people and computers. You should measure your success based on the customer’s success. You should aim to make every customer story end in happily ever after.
Required skills & experience:
Fluent spoken and written English at an advanced level is a MUST;
Experience in SaaS technical support, IT helpdesk, QA and/or customer-facing technical roles
Excellent customer service skills: the ability to be empathetic, accurate, compassionate, responsive, resourceful, and conscientious;
Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language;
Ability to understand customers’ problems, advocate for them within organisation and offer a perfect solution for customer's unique needs;
You are highly organised and great at keeping track of large and small tasks;
You are an experienced and tech-savvy PC user with a passion for IT;
You should be able to grasp technical issues and understand their impact on the service being delivered to customers;
You are able to understand, interpret and communicate complex technical information in user-friendly ways;
Provide effortless customer service through email, chat, and phone
Help investigate and drive to resolution issues customers are facing while using the product
Maintain and develop efficient cross-team collaboration related to customer needs
Collaborate with product teams and engineers to achieve efficient resolution of technical issues
Help educate colleagues and teammates on technical cases
Working hours: 14:00 - 22:00
5 weeks of holiday, 5 sick days, 2 weeks of 100% salary compensation during illness
Meal vouchers 160 CZK/day, snacks, refreshments at the workplace
Personal budget to spent on customised benefits such as Cafeteria portal, Private medical services, personal development etc.
Multisport card - with 50% employee contribution
English or Czech lessons at workplace
Public transportation card
Informace o pozici
- Wrike Czech, s.r.o.
- Plynární 1617/10, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Corporate events, Occasional work from home, Launch of a completely new project, Foreign business trips, Education allowance, Educational courses, training, Holidays 5 weeks, Above-standard medical care, Sick days, Bonuses, Cafeteria, Transport allowance, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Notebook, Refreshments on workplace, Meal tickets / catering allowance
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Customer service, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IT Consultant, Call Centre Operator, Help Desk Technician, Operator, IS Support, Front office worker
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer