Wrike is a work management platform, intended to help teams organise their projects and work collaboratively in one place. with over 18,000 customers and over 880 employees based across San Jose & San Diego (California), St.Petersburg, Tokyo, Melbourne & Dublin!
Site Reliability Engineer (Kubernetes)
Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software company with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 130 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees. It's loved by global brands like Adobe, Airbnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Kaspersky Lab, Fitbit, Hootsuite, and Greenpeace, and by startups around the world.
At Wrike, we believe that work should be both challenging and fun. We're growing rapidly and are providing excellent opportunities for professional growth. We're smart, passionate, friendly, and professional and we're looking for the same qualities in you.
Our headquarters is in downtown San Jose, California, and we have several offices in North America, Europe, Australia and Japan. We’ve earned the "Top Workplace" award by Bay Area News Group for the last three years running, and we plan to keep it that way.
About The Role
We're looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join our team in the new Wrike full-stack office in Prague.
Here's what this role involves:
- Administrate Kubernetes clusters to guarantee a high degree of reliability, security, and scalability.
- Design and develop virtualization internal infrastructure platform.
- Work with the team on improving configuration management platform.
- Help our teams to automate everyday tasks.
- Solid Linux administration skills with experience in maintaining highly available infrastructure for web application stack.
- Experience running Kubernetes in production.
- Strong fundamentals TCP/IP, networking, routing, tunneling, security, CDNs, RAIDs, hardware, etc.
- Experience with load balancers.
- Monitoring experience Zabbix, Grafana, Prometheus.
- Experience with virtualization and hypervisors, preferably open source.
- Scripting skills in Python and/or Bash.
- Real-life experience with these technologies is a plus Ansible, Cloud Providers (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform), CI\CD instruments and tools (Jenkins).
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive compensation package
- Company-sponsored lunches
- Competitive cafeteria benefit system
- Excellent offices
- Snack and refreshment at workplace
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of holidays, 5 sick days
- And many other benefits under development now
Informace o pozici
- Wrike Czech, s.r.o.
- Plynární 1617/10, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Security and safety, SW architect, Operating system and network administrator, Application SW administrator, HW system architect, IT Security Specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer