Wrike is a work management platform, intended to help teams organise their projects and work collaboratively in one place. with over 18,000 customers and over 880 employees based across San Jose & San Diego (California), St.Petersburg, Tokyo, Melbourne & Dublin!
Senior Web Designer
We're looking for a Senior Web Designer to join the team, our internal creative group. In this role, you will collaborate with our internal marketing team, product design team, content writers, to help execute exciting, public-facing projects that support the company’s goals.
An ideal candidate is a good communicator and collaborator who’s looking for a place to grow and contribute. We value creative, self-driven individuals who care about the users, work they produce and the people they work with.
- Collaborate with designers, writers, marketers and product managers to deliver a beautiful and communicative design.
- Work with team members to develop streamlined design processes, strategic expansion, and maintenance of design infrastructure
- Implementing marketing initiatives to drive conversions throughout the entire customer journey.
- Comfortable taking the lead on projects of all sizes and mediums
- A model of free-thinking, strong work ethic, and a positive attitude
- Assist in the development and evaluation of personas, user stories, and usability studies
- Help maintain a set of best practices and guidelines to reduce and minimize production efforts while maintaining quality
- Driven to continually improve the design process
Desired Skills & Experience:
- A high-level performer with strong relationships, who can successfully lead projects. Provides mentorship to team members and collaborates with cross-functional peers. Contributed to multiple shipped products, roughly 3-6 years experience.
- Passionate about design and digital
- Experience with UI/UX design
- Expert typography and layout skills
- Online portfolio demonstrating developing visual skills
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch App or Figma
- Expert written and verbal communication skills
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international company with a lot of opportunities
- A competitive salary
- 5 weeks of holiday and 5 paid sick days, 100% salary compensation during illness (2 weeks per year)
- 160 CZK meal vouchers per day plus unlimited drinks and snacks
- A generous personal well-being budget, which can be used for different kinds of benefits of your choice such as cafeteria, private medical services, learning and development, etc.
- Multisport card
- Public transportation card
- Czech or English language classes on workplace
Wrike helps millions to work more easily.
Wrike's 2+ million customers have projects to complete, clients to delight, and not enough time to do it all. Our collaborative workflow management platform helps them gain visibility, simplify planning, enable collaboration, and streamline their workflow. It is loved by global brands like Adobe, AirBnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Kaspersky Lab, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Greenpeace and by startups around the world.
Get in on the ground floor. Literally.
Our office in Prague is all-new, ready, and waiting for you to help shape its future. But don't worry, you'll have help from our 7 other offices around the world where we've successfully built an open-minded, supportive, and responsible culture.
Pioneer with us.
Wrike began 12 years ago, but we still have a start-up in our blood. We don't believe in bureaucracy and strive for a collaborative and streamlined workplace, where every voice is heard and we all learn together.
Become part of the heart of the company.
Prague is our first "full-stack" office — every team has someone here, from R&D, Sales, Marketing, Engineering, and more. So not only is our office in the heart of Europe, it's at the heart of Wrike, too.
Reach new heights.
Above everything else, Wrike is about collaboration. You'll have professionals all around you to listen to your ideas, provide feedback, and help you grow — both professionally and personally.
Informace o pozici
- Wrike Czech, s.r.o.
- Plynární 1617/10, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Company catering, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, International conferences, Individual budget for personal growth, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Culture, art, and creative work, Media, advertising, and PR, Web designer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer