Wrike is a work management platform, intended to help teams organise their projects and work collaboratively in one place. with over 18,000 customers and over 880 employees based across San Jose & San Diego (California), St.Petersburg, Tokyo, Melbourne & Dublin!
Web Design Lead
In our Wrike Creative Team, we create a brand design, motion design, video production, design operations, and website design. We deliver a unified customer experience and make our product great. The Creative Team makes an important impact on the Wrike brand and shapes the perception of our products.
We're looking for a Web Design Lead to join the Wrike Creative team. We are searching for an organized performer, who will together with the team set goals, improve collaboration with cross-functional leads and take an active part in recruiting and hiring.
- You will lead an international team of web designers based in St. Petersburg and Prague.
- Your main focus will be strategy: requirements, briefs, quality assessment, team planning, campaign concepts, strategy, processes & team success assessment.
- You will be a partner with the brand, engineering, and marketing leaders and together you will analyze, design and optimize all marketing communications.
- You will guide user research studies, user testing, A/B testing – utilize the results to improve the user experience
- You will be helping other designers to plan their projects and tasks. You should use time management best practices and think strategically about his team
- You will coordinate a design review process, regularly provide feedback on best practices as well as the personal mentorship.
- You have 3-6 years of experience as a web designer, interaction designer, information architect (or similar)
- You have 2+ years as manager of design teams
- You have a strong understanding of experience with UI and UX design, wireframes, mockups, information architecture, user flows
- You know best practices for information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques
- If you are interested, please share with us your CV and online portfolio demonstrating past work experience and user-centered design solutions
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international company with a lot of opportunities
- A competitive salary
- 5 weeks of holiday and 5 paid sick days, 100% salary compensation during illness (2 weeks per year)
- 160 CZK meal vouchers per day plus unlimited drinks and snacks
- A generous personal well-being budget, which can be used for different kinds of benefits of your choice such as cafeteria, private medical services, learning and development, etc.
- Multisport card
- Public transportation card
- Czech or English language classes on workplace
Wrike helps millions to work more easily.
Wrike's 2+ million customers have projects to complete, clients to delight, and not enough time to do it all. Our collaborative workflow management platform helps them gain visibility, simplify planning, enable collaboration, and streamline their workflow. It is loved by global brands like Adobe, AirBnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Kaspersky Lab, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Greenpeace and by startups around the world.
Get in on the ground floor. Literally.
Our office in Prague is all-new, ready, and waiting for you to help shape its future. But don't worry, you'll have help from our 7 other offices around the world where we've successfully built an open-minded, supportive, and responsible culture.
Pioneer with us.
Wrike began 12 years ago, but we still have a start-up in our blood. We don't believe in bureaucracy and strive for a collaborative and streamlined workplace, where every voice is heard and we all learn together.
Become part of the heart of the company.
Prague is our first "full-stack" office — every team has someone here, from R&D, Sales, Marketing, Engineering, and more. So not only is our office in the heart of Europe, it's at the heart of Wrike, too.
Reach new heights.
Above everything else, Wrike is about collaboration. You'll have professionals all around you to listen to your ideas, provide feedback, and help you grow — both professionally and personally.
Informace o pozici
- Wrike Czech, s.r.o.
- Plynární 1617/10, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Company catering, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, International conferences, Individual budget for personal growth, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Culture, art, and creative work, Media, advertising, and PR, Publishing, press, and printing, Graphic designer, Designer, Web designer, Creative professional
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer