Wrike is a work management platform, intended to help teams organise their projects and work collaboratively in one place. with over 18,000 customers and over 880 employees based across San Jose & San Diego (California), St.Petersburg, Tokyo, Melbourne & Dublin!
Senior UX/UI Product Designer
We owe this success to our talented and energetic team of smart, friendly, and professional employees, and we’re looking for the same qualities in you. At Wrike, we believe that work should be both challenging and fun. We're growing rapidly and providing excellent opportunities for professional development.
We’re looking for a UX/UI Product Designer with a keen eye for usability and a passion for designing simple, yet beautiful and cohesive user experiences. You’ll be heavily involved in all stages of the product development process and will work closely with front-end and platform engineers, product managers, and other designers.
In particular, your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with Product Management to define feature concepts, hypotheses, and success criteria.
- Execute with the Engineering team, delivering and iterating detailed interaction and visual specifications, and ensuring high-quality fit and finish.
- Rapidly iterate on designs and experiences based on test results, analytics, data, and customer feedback.
- Plan and conduct exploratory user research and effective usability tests and distill actionable insights that drive tangible changes to the product experience.
- Turn actionable insights into different concepts and low and high fidelity wireframes to facilitate feedback from your product team.
- Identify, articulate, and implement design needs across multiple platforms.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years of hands-on experience as a UX Designer with software teams in an agile fashion.
- Understanding of usability (usability patterns, guidelines, best practices; use cases etc).
- Experience in UI design: user requirements study, features management, rapid prototyping; high-fidelity mockups, UI specifications, A/B testing, UI testing, and implementation control.
- Good knowledge of modern vector and raster graphics editors.
- UI design for different platforms (Desktop, Web, Mobile) is an advantage.
- Experienced in Sketch, Figma, Axure and/or other design tools.
- Working understanding of HTML, JS and CSS technologies.
- Comfortable with applying visual style guides to wireframes to achieve good visual design.
- Experience in various research techniques such as personas, qualitative research methods,
- Ability to take on and provide feedback throughout the project life-cycle.
- Excellent English communication skills (fluent speaking and writing – you will be speaking English in the office, and will conduct research activities in English).
Please send us your resume together with your portfolio featuring examples of work you did recently.
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international company with a lot of opportunities
- A competitive salary
- 5 weeks of holiday and 5 paid sick days, 100% salary compensation during illness (2 weeks per year)
- 160 CZK meal vouchers per day plus unlimited drinks and snacks
- A generous personal well-being budget, which can be used for different kinds of benefits of your choice such as cafeteria, private medical services, learning and development, etc.
- Multisport card
- Public transportation card
- Czech or English language classes on workplace
Wrike helps millions to work more easily.
Wrike's 2+ million customers have projects to complete, clients to delight, and not enough time to do it all. Our collaborative workflow management platform helps them gain visibility, simplify planning, enable collaboration, and streamline their workflow. It is loved by global brands like Adobe, AirBnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Kaspersky Lab, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Greenpeace and by startups around the world.
Get in on the ground floor. Literally.
Our office in Prague is all-new, ready, and waiting for you to help shape its future. But don't worry, you'll have help from our 7 other offices around the world where we've successfully built an open-minded, supportive, and responsible culture.
Pioneer with us.
Wrike began 12 years ago, but we still have a start-up in our blood. We don't believe in bureaucracy and strive for a collaborative and streamlined workplace, where every voice is heard and we all learn together.
Become part of the heart of the company.
Prague is our first "full-stack" office — every team has someone here, from R&D, Sales, Marketing, Engineering, and more. So not only is our office in the heart of Europe, it's at the heart of Wrike, too.
Reach new heights.
Above everything else, Wrike is about collaboration. You'll have professionals all around you to listen to your ideas, provide feedback, and help you grow — both professionally and personally.
Informace o pozici
- Wrike Czech, s.r.o.
- Plynární 1617/10, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Company catering, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, International conferences, Individual budget for personal growth, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Culture, art, and creative work, Media, advertising, and PR, Designer, Journalist, Publicist, Editor, Copywriter, Promoter, Creative professional, UX designer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer