Wrike is a work management platform, intended to help teams organise their projects and work collaboratively in one place. with over 18,000 customers and over 880 employees based across San Jose & San Diego (California), St.Petersburg, Tokyo, Melbourne & Dublin!
UX/UI Product Designer
We owe this success to our talented and energetic team of smart, friendly, and professional employees, and we’re looking for the same qualities in you. At Wrike, we believe that work should be both challenging and fun. We're growing rapidly and providing excellent opportunities for professional development.
We’re looking for a UX/UI Product Designer with a keen eye for usability and a passion for designing simple, yet beautiful and cohesive user experiences. You’ll be heavily involved in all stages of the product development process and will work closely with front-end and platform engineers, product managers, and other designers.
In particular, your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with Product Management to define feature concepts, hypotheses, and success criteria.
- Execute with the Engineering team, delivering and iterating detailed interaction and visual specifications, and ensuring high-quality fit and finish.
- Rapidly iterate on designs and experiences based on test results, analytics, data, and customer feedback.
- Plan and conduct exploratory user research and effective usability tests and distill actionable insights that drive tangible changes to the product experience.
- Turn actionable insights into different concepts and low and high fidelity wireframes to facilitate feedback from your product team.
- Identify, articulate, and implement design needs across multiple platforms.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years of hands-on experience as a UX Designer with software teams in an agile fashion.
- Understanding of usability (usability patterns, guidelines, best practices; use cases etc).
- Experience in UI design: user requirements study, features management, rapid prototyping; high-fidelity mockups, UI specifications, A/B testing, UI testing, and implementation control.
- Good knowledge of modern vector and raster graphics editors.
- UI design for different platforms (Desktop, Web, Mobile) is an advantage.
- Experienced in Sketch, Figma, Axure and/or other design tools.
- Working understanding of HTML, JS and CSS technologies.
- Comfortable with applying visual style guides to wireframes to achieve good visual design.
- Experience in various research techniques such as personas, qualitative research methods,
- Ability to take on and provide feedback throughout the project life-cycle.
- Excellent English communication skills (fluent speaking and writing – you will be speaking English in the office, and will conduct research activities in English).
Please email your resume with and a strong portfolio featuring examples of work that demonstrates empathy and a passion for problem-solving.
What can we offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Company-sponsored lunches
- Excellent offices
- Snack and refreshment on a workplace
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of holidays, 5 sick days
- And many other benefits under the development now :-)
Informace o pozici
- Wrike Czech, s.r.o.
- Plynární 1617/10, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Company catering, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, International conferences, Individual budget for personal growth, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Culture, art, and creative work, Media, advertising, and PR, Publishing, press, and printing, Designer, Journalist, Publicist, Editor, Copywriter, Promoter, Creative professional
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer