Wrike is a work management platform, intended to help teams organise their projects and work collaboratively in one place. with over 18,000 customers and over 880 employees based across San Jose & San Diego (California), St.Petersburg, Tokyo, Melbourne & Dublin!
We owe this success to our talented and energetic team of smart, friendly, and professional employees, and we’re looking for the same qualities in you. At Wrike, we believe that work should be both challenging and fun. We're growing rapidly and providing excellent opportunities for professional development.
We’re looking for a UX Copywriter who will own and lead the voice and language across the product. You’ll join our Product Design Department and will work closely with product designers and marketers to dig deep into flows and refine the whole experience.
In this role, you will
- Turn complex concepts or journeys into clear, concise, compelling copy.
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, content creators, marketers, and engineers.
- Identify opportunities to test copy and use research to understand what messages work with different audiences.
- Develop and maintain UX editorial guidelines.
- You’ve got at least 3 years of writing experience, specifically in the digital space.
- You understand the design principles and how content fits into the user experience.
- You’re a system thinker. You consider each piece as a part of a greater whole, so it should contribute positively to the system at scale.
- You make decisions and take responsibility for the results.
- You’re enthusiastic about UX copywriting as a profession. You see every situation as a chance to learn something new.
- You can work effectively as a team member to achieve team goals. You bring a positive, collaborative and engaging attitude.
- You’re a good communicator. You know how to convey your ideas, as well as how to listen to others.
- You can juggle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
What can we offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Company-sponsored lunches
- Excellent offices
- Snack and refreshment on a workplace
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of holidays, 5 sick days
- And many other benefits under the development now :-)
Informace o pozici
- Wrike Czech, s.r.o.
- Plynární 1617/10, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Company catering, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, International conferences, Individual budget for personal growth, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Culture, art, and creative work, Media, advertising, and PR, Publishing, press, and printing, Designer, Journalist, Publicist, Editor, Copywriter, Promoter, Creative professional
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, other
- Employer type: Employer