Wienerberger is a leading international supplier of building materials and infrastructure solutions. We are improving people´s quality of life and shaping the future of construction. From energy-efficient homes to safe sewer systems and attractive public spaces, Wienerberger´s expertise can be seen in all areas of life.
Ever since launching the SAP system at Wienerberger the role of SAP Key User has been growing in importance. Key users became strategic partners in the operational performance of the company, they provide business process knowledge, end-user training and first-line support. With our activity, we are striving to enhance the quality and talent of our Key Users further in a sustainable way. HUB is defined as an “effective center of a certain activity, region, or network”. A Wienerberger HUB stands for a platform of an active community where we share knowledge, provide training and support projects.
SAP Consultant (SD/LE)
The regional Business Solution Expert supports the central ERP Solutions Product Owner in the region by business process monitoring, providing operational support and participating various size SAP projects related to the product O2C.
She/He can understand constraints, operational and integration impact of the business processes and also able to implement those in SAP. Identifies opportunities for continuous product improvement both on regional and global level, responsible for local solution developments, manages subprojects occasionaly and takes care of key user training.
Transports the strategy into the region and strives for standardization together with the corporate Product Owner.
- Analysis requirements, SAP functional analysis
- Participation in rollouts, projects and integrations
- Integration of 3rd party tools with standard interfaces
- Standardization approach together with the central Product Owner
- Be the partner of SAP Key Users, SAP specialists and external partners
- Deliver solution in time, quality and budget
- Guarantee customer satisfaction and business value
- Ensure quality and continuous learning for Key Users
- 2nd level support (change requests)
- 3-5 years of SD/LE/MM experience as a consultant
- End To End understanding of Order To Cash process
- Good technical understanding (ABAP code debugging, Forms, Extension Framework, EDI)
- Customizing skills
- Ability to translate a business requirement and align it with a SAP solution
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellence English skills verbally and written
- Willingness to travel
- Strong customer orientation towards SAP Key Users
- sharing the costs of professional training & courses
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- remote work opportunities
- mobile phone available for private use
- computer available for private use
- retirement pension plan
- extra social benefits
- employee referral program
- corporate products and services at discounted prices
Join our regional IT & Digitalization team and ensure the harmonization of our processes and implementation of the regional and/or global projects.
Informace o pozici
- Wienerberger s.r.o.
- Plachého 388/28, České Budějovice – České Budějovice 1
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, SAP Consultant
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for refugees from Ukraine