Wienerberger is a leading international supplier of building materials and infrastructure solutions. We are improving people´s quality of life and shaping the future of construction. From energy-efficient homes to safe sewer systems and attractive public spaces, Wienerberger´s expertise can be seen in all areas of life.
Digital Data HUB provides a collaborative environment for developing, testing and incubating innovation concepts in the digital built environment throughout the entire building and infrastructure lifecycle. It provides thought leadership for the whole organization in the following areas: Digital Data Services – PIM&BIM, Data Science & Analysis, Digital factory, Digital construction and development of digital-enabled products, services, and solutions.
SAP Commerce (Hybris) Developer
We are looking for a talented and passionate SAP Commerce (Hybris) Developer to join our team in Prague (Digital Data HUB)
- Do you have a passion for SAP Hybris/Commerce Cloud?
- Are you familiar with Fronted Technologies JSP, JS (HTML & CSS)?
- Let´s join us and be part of the existing development team!
You will be responsible for the implementation in the backend and frontend of the commerce cloud solution, and the implementation of automatic testing of application software changes for our SAP Hybris e-commerce site. The SAP Commerce Developer is also responsible for the training of key users and documentation.
- team player, actively looking for feedback and opportunities to learn
- broad knowledge of Java Backend development with Spring and frontend technologies
- experience with SAP Hybris/Commerce Cloud and with ABAP, Jira 7 Confluence
- other skills: Git, (automated) testing
- 2 years of experience in a similar position
- experience with e-commerce systems in B2B and B2C Area would be great
- knowledge of Angular/Spartacus an advantage
- working in an international environment on challenging projects
- central office location in the heart of Prague
- home office
- performance-based remuneration
Informace o pozici
- Wienerberger s.r.o.
- Štefánikova 248/32, Praha – Smíchov
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Salary: 50 000 – 70 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, 13th monthly salary, Work mostly from home, Foreign business trips, International conferences
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer