Wienerberger is a leading international supplier of building materials and infrastructure solutions. We are improving people´s quality of life and shaping the future of construction. From energy-efficient homes to safe sewer systems and attractive public spaces, Wienerberger´s expertise can be seen in all areas of life.
Digital Data HUB provides a collaborative environment for developing, testing and incubating innovation concepts in the digital built environment throughout the entire building and infrastructure lifecycle. It provides thought leadership for the whole organization in the following areas: Digital Data Services – PIM&BIM, Data Science & Analysis, Digital factory, Digital construction and development of digital-enabled products, services, and solutions.
Web Frontend Developer
To support our Digital Data HUB, located in the city center of Prague, we are looking for a passionate Frontend Developer. You will be working in a young and international product team, optimizing the experience on our various digital touchpoints.
Do you have a passion for digital projects, technology and continuously improve our strategic digital platforms?
Are you familiar with Sass/SCSS, atomic design, code design patterns, unit tests, and webpack?
- work in an international DEV team together with the respective Product Owner and Business Owners
- take care of the quality, performance, and reusability of your code and align closely with backend development
- You develop complex, responsive UIs, and UI components with state-of-the-art code
- Team player, actively looking for feedback and opportunities to learn
- Broad knowledge of web technologies and related disciplines like SEO, SPA…
- Experience with CMS systems (Adobe Experience Manager beneficial but not required)
- +3 years experience in frontend development
- Semantic HTML and modular CSS is not new to you
- Experience with REST and API calls
- Experience in working in an agile product development process (SCRUM)
- Good spoken and written English skills are required
- Working in an international environment on challenging projects
- Central office location in the heart of Prague
- Home Office
- Performance-based remuneration
Information about position
- Wienerberger s.r.o.
- Štefánikova 248/32, Praha – Smíchov
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Salary: 70,000 – 90,000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Occasional work from home, 13th monthly salary, Foreign business trips, International conferences
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer