Wienerberger is a leading international supplier of building materials and infrastructure solutions. We are improving people´s quality of life and shaping the future of construction. From energy-efficient homes to safe sewer systems and attractive public spaces, Wienerberger´s expertise can be seen in all areas of life.
Ever since launching the SAP system at Wienerberger the role of SAP Key User has been growing in importance. Key users became strategic partners in the operational performance of the company, they provide business process knowledge, end-user training and first-line support. With our activity, we are striving to enhance the quality and talent of our Key Users further in a sustainable way. HUB is defined as an “effective center of a certain activity, region, or network”. A Wienerberger HUB stands for a platform of an active community where we share knowledge, provide training and support projects.
SAP BI Consultant
To support our Corporate IT & Digitalization in the Wienerberger Headquarters located in Vienna we are searching for a Senior SAP BI Consultant (f/m/d) for immediate appointment:
Business Insight is the strategic department for the operation of our information platforms (SAP-BI und Qlik Sense) to support our global business processes. As SAP BI Consultant you are actively contributing to the conception, implementation, development, and optimization of our systems.
- Collaboration/Project Management of reporting and planning projects on group-level
- Modeling, development, and support of strategic group-wide planning and reporting solutions based on SAP Business Warehouse
- Process documentation
- Training of local Business analysts
- Performing second-level support
As SAP BI Consultant you already gained 3 years of work experience as an Inhouse or External SAP consultant and worked in international projects. Additionally, the following qualifications are relevant for this position:
- Education in business administration and/ or specific work experience
- Deep knowledge in accounting and a good understanding of complex connections of business processes
- High technical affinity (interest in programming and mapping processes in IT-systems)
- Experienced in SAP BW reporting and/or planning
- Interface knowledge SAP – ERP and/or CRM is of Advantage
- ABAP programming skills; Experience in the field of data modeling
- Qlik Sense know-how is an advantage
- Very good command of the English language
- Willingness to travel (~15 %)
- Customer-oriented personality and solution-oriented mind-set
- An attractive workplace in a dynamic environment with development opportunities for an internationally acting group is awaiting you.
- The monthly gross salary amounts to a minimum € 3,200 gross for a local contract. We offer a market conform remuneration depending on experience and qualification, besides attractive employee benefits.
- Please submit your application (CV + letter of motivation) exclusively online.
Informace o pozici
- Wienerberger s.r.o.
- Wienerbergplatz 1, Vienna, Austria
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, More than 5 weeks of vacation, Foreign business trips, Dedicated time for innovations, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, IT Consultant, Project Manager, Programmer, Project Administrator, ERP Specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer