Wienerberger is a leading international supplier of building materials and infrastructure solutions. We are improving people´s quality of life and shaping the future of construction. From energy-efficient homes to safe sewer systems and attractive public spaces, Wienerberger´s expertise can be seen in all areas of life.
Ever since launching the SAP system at Wienerberger the role of SAP Key User has been growing in importance. Key users became strategic partners in the operational performance of the company, they provide business process knowledge, end-user training and first-line support. With our activity, we are striving to enhance the quality and talent of our Key Users further in a sustainable way. HUB is defined as an “effective center of a certain activity, region, or network”. A Wienerberger HUB stands for a platform of an active community where we share knowledge, provide training and support projects.
SAP FI and/or CO Inhouse Consultant
To support our SAP Core Finance (FI/CO) team in the ERP Business Services department in the Wienerberger Headquarters located in Vienna we are searching an SAP FI and/or CO Inhouse Consultant (f/m/d) for immediate appointment:
- you are actively contributing to the conception, implementation, development, and optimization of the system.
As SAP Consultant you have at least 3 years of work experience as Inhouse or External SAP consultant in FI and/or CO module as well as interface knowledge (logistic/production modules). In Addition, the following qualifications are relevant for this position:
- At least 3 years experience in SAP consultancy (FI/CO)
- Strong process understanding in Finance/ basic accounting Knowledge
- ABAP programming skills, as well as experience with SAP BI, is a plus
- Willingness to travel (max. 15%)
- Very good command of the English language
- Communicative, team- and service-oriented personality
- An attractive workplace in a dynamic environment with development opportunities for an internationally acting group is awaiting you.
- The monthly gross salary amounts to a minimum € 3,200 gross for a local contract. We offer a market conform remuneration depending on experience and qualification, besides attractive employee benefits.
- Please submit your application (CV + letter of motivation) exclusively online.
Informace o pozici
- Wienerberger s.r.o.
- Wienerbergplatz 1, Vienna, Austria
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, More than 5 weeks of vacation, Foreign business trips, Dedicated time for innovations, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, IT Consultant, Project Manager, Programmer, Project Administrator, ERP Specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer