Wienerberger is a leading international supplier of building materials and infrastructure solutions. We are improving people´s quality of life and shaping the future of construction. From energy-efficient homes to safe sewer systems and attractive public spaces, Wienerberger´s expertise can be seen in all areas of life.
Ever since launching the SAP system at Wienerberger the role of SAP Key User has been growing in importance. Key users became strategic partners in the operational performance of the company, they provide business process knowledge, end-user training and first-line support. With our activity, we are striving to enhance the quality and talent of our Key Users further in a sustainable way. HUB is defined as an “effective center of a certain activity, region, or network”. A Wienerberger HUB stands for a platform of an active community where we share knowledge, provide training and support projects.
SAP SD/LE Inhouse Consultant
To support our ERP Department within our Headquarters located in Vienna, we are offering the following position SAP Inhouse Consultant - Focus SD/LE (f/m/d) for immediate appointment:
- Performing international Roll-Out-Projects in our local entities
- Support and functional development of the group-wide SAP SD/LE module
- Conception and implementation of business Projects
- Performing Key User training (also in English)
- Collaboration in the S4/HANA preparation Project
- Project management or subproject management
- University degree with a specialization in Business Administration or Business Informatics
- At least 2 years of professional experience in implementation projects or similar experience
- Very good knowledge of SD/LE and/or other logistic modules
- Good programming skills in ABAP
- Willingness to travel (up to 20%)
- Very good English skills
- An attractive workplace in a dynamic environment with development opportunities for an internationally acting group is awaiting you.
- The annual gross salary package amounts to minimum € 70,000.- gross for a local contract. We offer a market conform remuneration depending on experience and qualification, besides attractive employee benefits.
- Please submit your application (CV + letter of motivation) exclusively online.
Informace o pozici
- Wienerberger s.r.o.
- Wienerbergplatz 1, Vienna, Austria
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, More than 5 weeks of vacation, Foreign business trips, Dedicated time for innovations, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, IT Consultant, Project Manager, Programmer, Project Administrator, ERP Specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer