Wienerberger is a leading international supplier of building materials and infrastructure solutions. We are improving people´s quality of life and shaping the future of construction. From energy-efficient homes to safe sewer systems and attractive public spaces, Wienerberger´s expertise can be seen in all areas of life.
Digital Data HUB provides a collaborative environment for developing, testing and incubating innovation concepts in the digital built environment throughout the entire building and infrastructure lifecycle. It provides thought leadership for the whole organization in the following areas: Digital Data Services – PIM&BIM, Data Science & Analysis, Digital factory, Digital construction and development of digital-enabled products, services, and solutions.
Junior Project Manager for Digital Innovations (PIM&BIM)
Is the fast-developing world of the digital transformation of the building materials industry attractive to you?
For our Digital Data HUB in Prague we are currently searching for a Junior Project Manager for Digital Innovations (PIM&BIM) - (f/m/d).
WHAT WILL YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES BE?
- driving digital projects enabling PIM & BIM processes for the group
- building crucial relationships at all levels of the organization and beyond
- co-working on projects from content decisions to expanding distribution in the digital world
- address the demand for digitalization in the industry
- support the international Digital Data HUB team with operational agenda
- collecting and analyzing data as background for meetings - multiple data sources
WHAT DO WE EXPECT?
- ideally 1 or 2 years of equivalent work experience as a junior project manager, project lead, functional analyst, business analyst or a test manager
- willingness to travel abroad frequently (20-30 %)
- to be comfortable working both individually and in a virtual team
- able to work in a fast-changing environment where priorities may quickly change
- proficient user of MS Office applications
- excellent communication skills
- good organizational and planning skills
- very good written and spoken English written and spoken, German and Czech is a plus
BECOME ONE OF US
- committed and friendly team that is passionate about technology is waiting for you
- group-wide impact of your work
- work in an informal company culture with a friendly atmosphere and no defined dress code
- enjoy flexibility as one of our company´s values – flexible working hours, remote work
- benefit program includes 5 weeks of vacation, cafeteria system, pension insurance, lunch tickets, modern offices in Prague city center and more
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV.
Informace o pozici
- Wienerberger s.r.o.
- Štefánikova 248/32, Praha – Smíchov
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Cafeteria, Occasional work from home, 13th monthly salary, Individual schedules of working hours, Foreign business trips, Dedicated time for innovations, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer