We are creating an online website builder that allows people to make their own websites without any technical or coding skills. We are present also in Sweden and this is where you come into play. Currently we are missing one person in our Nordic team.
Who are we? We are a software company, originally from Brno, with an awesome product – a website builder that fundamentally changed the way sites, blogs and online stores are made and that has already helped more than 40 million users all around the world.
What kind of candidates are we looking for?
Jakob, the Team Leader of Nordic team, states that the ability to speak Swedish fluently is compulsory, and also have the ability to communicate adequately in English due to the fact that our Customer Care Team is multinational. Previous experience in customer care is welcome as well as translating skills, knowledge of SEO, website building or blogging, but it is not a must. We can teach you everything.
How will you find your working experience here?
We say "heavenly". Webnode is a beautiful environment with unique people, we arrange various events throughout the year (unfortunately, limited during Covid 19). We focus on well-being, work-life balance or education of our team members. There is something for everyone!
Just drop by and visit us, it is worth it! If you are still hesitant take a look at our career pages https://www.pracevnebi.cz/o-webnode/.
We are looking forward to meeting everybody, to talk to in person or online, as you wish. See you in Webnode.
Informace o pozici
- Webnode CZ s.r.o.
- Hlinky 995/70, Brno – Staré Brno
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Swedish (Proficient)
- Benefits: Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Educational courses, training, Corporate preschool, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, More than 5 weeks of vacation, A longer unpaid leave, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: Marketing, Customer service, Call Centre Operator, Marketing specialist, Help Desk Technician, Complaints department worker
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.