WebHelp is an International Group, managing outsourced IT and sales services, bringing together world-class resources and expertise to help create valuable relationships between our clients, their customers and their employees.
Customer Support Agent with Czech Full-Time home office
Are you a motivated individual, with a passion for helping people and providing the best customer support? Then apply TODAY!
For our client, a famous furniture company, we are now looking for Customer Service Agents. Home office-based position. Some of your responsibilities will include dealing with orders, refunds, and basic information about products or shipping, based on the needs of our clients. This is a great opportunity for a young ambitious professional.
- Answering inquiries about the shop, e-shop products, their delivery, payments for goods, etc.
- Resolving the return or exchange of goods
- Providing information about the gift card, its benefits, and usage
- Troubleshooting personal accounts users
- Checking payment transactions
- The customer line is open daily Working hours: Monday to Sunday Morning shift: 8:15 until 17:00 Afternoon shift: 10:15 until 19:00
- Czeck Native speaker
- Advanced level of English language
- Experience as a sales assistant in the same retail store or experience from a similar position in the customer service centre
- Excellent communication skills and customer orientation
- Multitasking, stress resistance
In exchange, we are able to provide you with a variety of benefits such as:
- Meal vouchers in the amount of 109 CZK (55% covered by the employer, 45% covered by the employee)
- Attractive bonuses according to the performance
- Multisport card
- Daily use of foreign languages, especially English
- Great referral bonus
- A team that is fair and human at all times, including corporate governance
- Interactive activities: team-building, company parties, sports, etc.
- Opportunity to develop a career within a multinational environment
Informace o pozici
- Webhelp Enterprise Sales Solutions
- Hlavní město Praha
- Středočeský kraj
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate), Czech (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Corporate events, Work mostly from home
- Listed in: Administration, Telecommunications, Customer service, Call Centre Operator, Help Desk Technician, Complaints department worker
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance to company site required. Also suitable for: Other.